MLB 2021 - Vaccinated and Ready to Go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m sure the Bobby Bonilla thing was more of the first of its kind (at least, as far as I’m aware). That’s maybe why it sort of sticks around.

I’m sure the Bobby Bonilla thing was more of the first of its kind (at least, as far as I’m aware). That’s maybe why it sort of sticks around.

Plus the length of it. Paying a guy 1 million dollars plus per annum for the next 2,869 years after he retires gets some attention.

Max Scherzer's contract is up this year - but the Nats will pay him $15 million a year in deferred money from 2022-2028.

And it'll be worth every penny :heart:

Ex5CJ86WYAgHuFq.jpg

I've been to maybe 10 MLB games in my life and I would say 30% of them featured Scherzer as a starter. Even when our lineup was absolutely atrocious back in April, he still kept us close with the Dodgers for 6 innings. I hope we bring him back for another 2-3 seasons.

Probably closest the 2021 Yanks will get to a playoff game.

:wink: It is hilarious. These shithead Yankee "fans" get on NY radio and say they should trade this guy or that guy just because they're not performing well. Aaron Judge's name was mentioned numerous times. But, there's a whole other half of the season left. Plenty of time for other teams to slump. This is a marathon, not a sprint. I don't even pay attention to the standings until September.

:wink: It is hilarious. These shithead Yankee "fans" get on NY radio and say they should trade this guy or that guy just because they're not performing well. Aaron Judge's name was mentioned numerous times. But, there's a whole other half of the season left. Plenty of time for other teams to slump. This is a marathon, not a sprint. I don't even pay attention to the standings until September.

Jerome from Manhattan, you're next on the FAN...

We've got a swath of players still getting covid, shootings outside ballparks, and a shithead fan throwing a baseball at a player's back. Good gravy. :|

picked up two tickets right behind the home dugout for the first blue jays game back in toronto next friday. real live sports again - i cannot fucking wait. :D

it's super weird that a team from cleveland would name themselves after a british newspaper, but here we are.

i will always maintain that they should have become the Cleveland Rocks.

RIP Cubs.

At least we got a title but this still sucks.

Looks like I’m going to stop following baseball, and my interest in sports in general is pretty minimal at this point.

MLB comes to the cornfields of Iowa. Too bad Rizzo is out with the virus and can't be there. Should be a fun game to see. I think Costner and some other Field of Dreams cast members are gonna be there.

Back
Top Bottom