Mlb 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Well, apparently, the M's and the A's played a regular season game over in Tokyo which means we have to officially start a new MLB thread. The 2019 season is here! Can the BoSox repeat? Will the Yankees end their 10 year drought? Will Machado and Harper make an impact? How soon will Ichiro retire?

I like what they did with Eloy. No service clock gaming necessary there.

Lots of extensions. I think some people got spooked about a work stoppage and are starting to appease the players a bit more.

Just not Dallas Keuchel.

The time when all teams* have a hope of competing.

* Except half of teams who aren't even trying.

several people who i work with have tickets to today's jays game and they're confused and annoyed that the dome is closed for opening day despite the fact that they never open it until may, and it's also 5 degrees and pouring rain today. :huh:

Huzzah, a sport my team's competitive in again! It's been a rouggggggh fall and winter for me.

I know they’ll probably lose 80+ games this year, but it’s been a fun opening 3 games for us poor Mariners fans.

I’m glad that despite the fact that some people who will be able to vote in this calendar year were not yet born when the Mariners last went to the playoffs, I still love them and baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom