MLB 2017 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Well, the 2016 season is in the rearview. The 2017 season is now underway. The Yankees lost their opener. The tradition continues. Lol! Can the Cubbies repeat? Here we go!

I was at the 111th Street station, one stop from Mets/Willets Point, and my phone rings. It's my wife, who's in Philly for work, telling me that my son's daycare called and they think he has pink eye.

Opening day scratch and a solid waste of a decent chunk of change. I hope it's not a sign of things to come :(

That sucks.

south-park-s01e01c13-i-love-to-singa-16x9.jpg

I was at the 111th Street station, one stop from Mets/Willets Point, and my phone rings. It's my wife, who's in Philly for work, telling me that my son's daycare called and they think he has pink eye.

Opening day scratch and a solid waste of a decent chunk of change. I hope it's not a sign of things to come :(

At least they won. How's your son?

He's still available in my fantasy baseball league and I have a feeling I'm going to regret not picking him up when he has 40 homers at year's end.

He's still available in my fantasy baseball league and I have a feeling I'm going to regret not picking him up when he has 40 homers at year's end.

At some point he'll have his struggles, but he's making significantly more contact than last year (and swinging less on out-of-the-zone pitches).

This is one of the best reactions I've seen:

SecondhandMediumBluetonguelizard-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Of course. Sale is the best. I hope he can get some big stage playoff exposure.

Moncada is torching AAA. And don't forget Kopech. As we talked about when it happened, most likely a damn good trade for both clubs.

Yeah I saw a highlight of his monster HR the other day.
If he lives up to potential he'll be great.
Sale is already there. He's fun to watch pitch.

I dropped Jose Bautista and picked up Aaron Judge. Out with the old and in with the new for my 2017 fantasy roster. Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom