MLB 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Mariners seem to do this every year... use up all of their offense in one or two games.

When is the last time they were 3rd in baseball in runs scored (and 1st in homeruns and 2nd in wRC+) though? Maybe 2003? Only the Red Sox and Cubs have scored more.

So this isn't just a one or two game offense so far this year. In fact, that was their 7th 10+ run game this year, and they've scored 9 another 4 times.

Last edited:
When is the last time they were 3rd in baseball in runs scored (and 1st in homeruns and 2nd in wRC+) though? Maybe 2003? Only the Red Sox and Cubs have scored more.

So this isn't just a one or two game offense so far this year. In fact, that was their 7th 10+ run game this year, and they've scored 9 another 4 times.

It was a yolk.

Damn, Teixeira just keeps getting hurt. Good thing this is the final year of his contract. Thanks for the 2009 World Series win and the countless goofy expressions on your face.

The last time the Royals and Cleveland played a Turn Back the Clock game. No buttons, no belts, no problem!

Attachments

• GETTY_Royals_Alcides_Escoba_1409501594292_7641363_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    GETTY_Royals_Alcides_Escoba_1409501594292_7641363_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 6
The Spiders wore these uniforms yesterday. Players Association, you should collectively bargain a rule that mandates making baseball pants the same length. Grow the game. Make baseball fun again.

Attachments

• CkJJBsKUkAIM1PY.jpg
    CkJJBsKUkAIM1PY.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 7
  • CkJMvafWEAARbz1.jpg
    CkJMvafWEAARbz1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 7
The Spiders wore these uniforms yesterday. Players Association, you should collectively bargain a rule that mandates making baseball pants the same length. Grow the game. Make baseball fun again.
"Strip all individuality and personality away." That sounds like the opposite of growing the game and making it fun again.

Phanny, you need to fatten up that profile of yours. We don't know anything about you outside of your uniform fetish.

Those old M's uniforms were ugly as shit.

If you weren't watching Cubs/Nats today, you missed the game of the year so far. That was amazing. Cubs had the lead three separate times over 12 innings but we got the last run.

Entire series was great, skillfully pitched and managed. Fuck the even-numbered-year Giants, I want to see this series again deep in October. Let's go.

Last edited:
If you weren't watching Cubs/Nats today, you missed the game of the year so far. That was amazing. Cubs had the lead three separate times over 12 innings but we got the last run.

Entire series was great, skillfully pitched and managed. Fuck the even-numbered-year Giants, I want to see this series again deep in October. Let's go.

I'm sure MLB would also love to see this match-up in the NLCS. Harper vs The Drought. Quite the storyline.

Definitely two of the teams with the best shots to get it done this year. Good luck to you, my friend.

Throwback Thursday. Dustin Hoffman and the Hit Queen, in the Queen City, during the filming of "Rain Man".

CH5v2ScUEAAaGt3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom