MLB 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just to be clear... In an hour or so after this rain stops there is enough rain to stop this shit for hours upon hours.

They need to get going soon. If this goes, say, 13? It might not be able to end

Obviously there's no precedent for this, but Lackey v. Salazar for Game 8 tomorrow night would be awesome.

I was going to make a post this afternoon that this game and series would end in a tie like so many NFL games recently...missed opportunity.

4x9A1Kf.jpg

Congrats Ashley!

Waits for Lazarus to make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Congratulations 212, your team and mine now have something in common... breaking the hearts of people from Cleveland in extra innings. And taking championships away from Cleveland.

^ yes, kind of my point

What the hell's wrong with posting that? Nate Silver has gone off the rails. It's hilarious

This is what they do :shrug:

FiveThirtyEight
Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight uses statistical analysis — hard numbers — to tell compelling stories about elections, politics, sports, science, economics and lifestyle.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm just blown away. I can't tell you all how much this series took out of me, but boy was it worth it.

Shit, LN7 was right. I'm fuckin' old. I fell asleep sometime in the 8th inning. I was rooting for the Cubs just so they could finally kill that terrible drought. I never thought that would ever happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom