MLB 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dusty Baker is a godawful playoff manager, but you guys knew that already.

We had DC's first NLCS in, what, 80 years sitting in our laps and threw it in the trash. I have a terrible feeling about game 5.

Last edited:
Max Scherzer vs Rich Hill on 3 days' rest confirmed for game 5.

If we lose, DC passes Buffalo for worst sports city in America.

Last edited:
Well, I feel just a bit sick at this point. I can't understand how the fans who have been watching since 45 do this every season.

Not saying I'm giving up, I simply mean the amount of negative energy one has to take in every season.

chase-utley-sleeveless-gif-goodphight.gif

That's what I've been saying to anyone who will listen to me continue to blather on about baseball today: Thank God there is hockey tonight. I need something to tide me over til baseball is back. Damn ALDS and their sweeps :fist:

It's the little things, but it's been 13 years since the Cubs have won a NLCS game, and to see it happen was just a nice little bit of relief. Just like last year when they finally won an NLDS game after being swept in 07 and 08, being swept in the NLCS last year just left me so deflated.

Scary game, lots of issues with the team, the Indians are looking far more dominate. Hope we can take the game against Kershaw. I'm going to try to go to all the LA games if I can, however many there may be, but we'll see if work allows it.

i'll buy your tuesday tickets if you decide not to go, although i think that's absolute madness.

Last edited:
Even if the Cubs dropped all three games, if all three LA games are played, I'm going to try to attend them. It's playoff baseball, you gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom