It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feed the fuckin' ball down low, Nova. Enough with the outside shots. Just feed it. Down low. Every time. Every fuckin' time. Please.

I can deal with the Zags and Tigers going down. But Nova losing to fucking American would just about put a fork in mean. Like many of you, I have them in the FF.

Aaaaaand they just cut it to 4.

Never bet against a kangaroo.

Nova down to 2 with 7:49 left. The better team might be emerging. Come on, boys. Win one for the Gipper Imperor.

American looks exhausted. Their ball movement was lightning fast in the first half, which is how they got so open. Not anymore.

I'd love a cutaway from the Texas game, CBS. I mean I'm thrilled as shit for our* getting a tourney win, but I don't need to see any more. I want to watch Nova on something other than my computer.

*I only use we, our, and us in reference to Texas. I've earned that right.

Zags up by 1, Nova making a run and extending their lead to 5, the Ian Mooney All Stars with the game well in hand, and now Clemson making a game of it? I might get out of this thing unscathed.

Considering I was staring down 0-4 and the loss of a FF pick 10 minutes ago, I really don't mind losing Minnesota and Clemson at all.

If Gonzaga pulls it out, I'm 3-1 for the 7:00 games.

Same here. A far cry from being faced with losing Nova for future rounds as well as the other three games (Texas was down ten early).

Headache, I agree. But we haven't had our first Gus sighting yet. Things will get better.

Ha HA!

Butler and Michigan are still my only blemishes. I'd be pleased with a 3-1 on these last 4. But only if the loss is UCLA.

Come onnnnnn HILLTOPPAHS.

Back
Top Bottom