Interference Fantasy Baseball '08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I like the draft time, which is bad because I'm guessing there's approximately a 1% chance that that ends up being the actual draft time...

well the date is deffinetly going to change... march 23rd is easter, which i just realized.

i'm open for new date suggestions...

note that the commish will be out of service on march 17th for st. patrick's day, as well as march 27th, 28th and (hopefully) 29th for the new york state high school basketball final four, so those days are out as far as replacement dates.

Not so much the date that worries me as the time.

Any chance of a 6 or 7 PM ET draft? If not, no worries.

Wow I totally spaced on the 23rd being Easter...could do the 22nd. I think it's wise to do it at least by Easter since opening day is actually the 25th in Tokyo - go Sox :)

Let's do it Saturday, but let's make it early (late afternoon-ish maybe?). I plan on getting drunk that night and need to make sure I look fly before I leave. :wink:

The 22nd is fine by me but any chance of an earlier draft time? Say, 6-7 pm ET?

I have my ESPN draft on that day also but that is 4 pm ET.

Got Philk? said:
I work from 4-8 est on saturday afternoon...I put my vote in for before then...but I certainly don't expect it all to depend on me. :)

Earlier the better for me but it really doesn't matter...

Anytime Saturday is fine for me, 2 is good. Maybe hold off until day's end and see if there are any major objections to that.

The league anxiously awaits the commish's final ruling:

keycop.jpg

Not sure about my availability Saturday but fuck if I was going to do well anyway.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i will wait until tonight to change the time, see if anyone else has any suggestions... if not, i'll change it to 2 EST. anyone who hasn't paid attention? their loss... i e-maild everyone.

I work...and that is sorta a busy time, but I may be able to do it. I still like the 8am on Saturday option!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

is there a time close to 2pm est that works better for you?

Earlier is better, and later than 3pm is better...but DO NOT base it on me. I will join if and when I can. I have pre-drafted too, just in case I cannot make it.

I appreciate it though! :D

Can we get a definite "yes" on moving it to the afternoon? It still says 9:00 my time and I'm going to choose booze over baseball if it's that late.

Won't be able to join you guys if it's the afternoon, I'll be snowboarding. No worries though.

8 ET is 1 am over here so I would prefer Monday evening.

Having said that, I appreciate I am the only non-US team so if the consensus is for 8 tonight from everyone then I will go for that.

I'm going to be in Philly this evening, so personally I would prefer Monday evening.

I can do Monday night but it would have to be more like 9...

ugh indeed...I'd leave it tonight if that's our only options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom