Interference 2020s Fantasy Football Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well even though he played at my alma mater, I hope he sucks it up on Sunday

:wink: I'm actually really excited for Taysom. dude had four different season ending injuries in college and still found his way into the NFL and now is getting to start a game at QB

Last edited:
What I don’t understand is how headache managed to game the system and get Hill in there but didn’t set a defense

Sort of similar to the democrats rigging the election but forgetting to rig the senate AMIRITE

What I don’t understand is how headache managed to game the system and get Hill in there but didn’t set a defense

Sort of similar to the democrats rigging the election but forgetting to rig the senate AMIRITE

I have seen folks go by the theory of having your defense on a bye can be a good thing as sometimes defenses can produce negative results.
Doesn't make much sense in our league as you can swap out defense easily and pick an opponent just about every week you think a D can exploit, so the real answer is headache is probably just lazy.

I have seen folks go by the theory of having your defense on a bye can be a good thing as sometimes defenses can produce negative results.

Doesn't make much sense in our league as you can swap out defense easily and pick an opponent just about every week you think a D can exploit, so the real answer is headache is probably just lazy.

Unless it’s strictly over 12 teams in the league, this sounds like a rill dumb thought process.

I think he’s lazy.

Doubtful. He still won regardless so I'm guessing he's good.

He's either good or playing against a rudderless ship of a team that has not been attended to all season and is fielding the likes of Saquon Barkley, Joe Mixon and Odell Beckham who are all on a party boat in Miami and not playing football.
Not sure which.
If Headache ever shows up he can tell us.

Ok but he beat a Trashkin
He's either good or playing against a rudderless ship of a team that has not been attended to all season and is fielding the likes of Saquon Barkley, Joe Mixon and Odell Beckham who are all on a party boat in Miami and not playing football.
Not sure which.
If Headache ever shows up he can tell us.
Gosh I'm sure he'd agree that the opponent didn't put up much of a fight, while also pointing to the fact that he had the highest score of anyone this week, albeit with one game remaining.

Alas, I guess we'll never know as he doesn't seem to be around.

No.
Some folks find that term extremely offensive.

I do subscribe to the, just leave the defense on bye theory in certain leagues.

I am in another league that has almost NO bench. I'm not picking up a defense at the expense of a position player, in that case.

It's definitely a situational call.

But wait wasn’t kid in the practice womb all season?

Taking a step out of lore here for a bit, when was the kid born lol

Wasn’t last year’s finals between this year’s consolation?

If so, that must be a sign of kids present.
I don't know exactly what you mean with this post but last year's finals were between me and LeMel with LeMel winning.

I honestly had no clue the playoffs started already in this league and I remember also being blindsided by that last year. It's fine (especially because I'm kicking ass) but I've never been in a fantasy league that starts the playoffs in week 13. That's early. Traditionally fantasy playoffs don't start as early as week 13. Again, absolutely not a big deal. Just sayin. I'm a geek.

I’d thought they were the ones playing in the finals, though sounds like not.

Yeah it caught me off guard too but I suppose for such a small league it makes a little more sense with the 2 week format per round?

Back
Top Bottom