Interference 2020s Fantasy Football Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Bears totally shit the bed but headache still managed to use them to beat me while not even setting his roster.

I shall commence being 10 times a pain in the ass to him from here on out.

Headache didn’t set his lineup and he still might beat me. Depends on if the TB D steps up in the 2nd half or not

Shows how little skill is involved in fantasy, (or that most of us are really turrible at it!)

5d7b996d3d1ff5132b6d053641c74c6f.gif

It became a blowout and wasn't entertaining at the end.

The Colts have impressed me this year. They're better than I thought they would be.

Dang it.
Friday was looking at swapping out my defense, which I decided not to do (a mistake), but at the time noticed Big Ben was available, and as Mahomes was on bye thought about grabbing him for the week. Ultimately didn't pull the trigger and rolled with Brees, who got hurt, had a measly 8.94 points. Roethlisberger put up 37.32. A 28.38 difference and I lost by 25.42.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

I see Headache picked up Taysom Hill to try the play a QB at TE hack
I'm trying it out in my other ESPN league, which is a money league. And I had Kittle in that league so have been struggling at TE.

Yahoo still has Taysom eligible only at QB. The ESPN thing is crazy. It certainly is a hack. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they somehow get rid of his TE designation after this week.

Back
Top Bottom