Great Moments in Sports Douchebaggery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

My uncle had the best quote at the time (I'm paraphrasing at this point), "Dale Hunter is the type of bastard that would fuck your sister and your mom then tell you about it while taking a shit on your couch while drinking your beer."

I shudder to think of the life experiences that even make a quote like that possible.

I like guys like your Uncle, and, it seems like he had some major influence on your development.

Dale Hunter, fuck. Fuck. God. Fuck. Dammit. Seriously.

okay, great.

if you have a video of a rugby guy running down the field about to score in whatever wacky ass way you score in rugby, and right as he's about to accomplish something that a 2 year old could do, he steps in a pile of shit and slips and falls on his ass?

post away... 'cause that's what i was looking for here. not some guy being an asshole and punching someone in the face.

Wasn't there a Rabbitohs player who did that exactly a few weeks ago? He thought he was in the open for a try, showboating like an asshole and some guy came out of nowhere and nabbed him. It was wonderful. You got a name to it, Ian?

i can't find a pic but what about Christiano Ronaldo having a jumper presentation in front of 80,000 people. (i'll stand corrected if that was for the entire team)

Back
Top Bottom