fantasy baseball anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I didn't even set my autodraft last year because I planned to be there...and the stupid java wouldn't let me in. Which goes to show, sometimes the blind squirrel really does find the nut.

dang I missed out on this. I'm a fantasy sports addict. The type who sets up multiple accounts for football season :p

Nothing like tossing a late pick at a utility guy, having your starting 2Bman get rained out, and starting said late pick...and he switch-hits HR's on opening day. Thank you Felipe Lopez.

Nothing like tossing a late pick at a utility guy, having your starting 2Bman get rained out, and starting said late pick...and he switch-hits HR's on opening day. Thank you Felipe Lopez.

Starting him? You had him on your BENCH. :doh::bonodrum::laugh:

I just prefer the overall look/style of the ESPN leagues. And last time I checked, you have to pay money to get live scoring updates on Yahoo. It's free on ESPN. I guess it doesn't really matter, though. I'm cool with whatever.

I'm fine with yahoo as I'm used to the interface but, having looked at ESPN recently, I now agree that it's a better way to go.

One thing is ESPN updates player stats same day, whereas yahoo does it next day. Also, as GAF mentioned above, you get extras on ESPN that you have to pay for on yahoo. Free live scoring updates rule.

Next season I'll vote for ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom