Euro 2012 thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

domo-kun

ONE love, blood, life
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Thought I'd make this thread, since where only 8 days away from the first matches.

Group A :
June 8 2012

Poland vs. Greece
Russia vs. Czech Republic

Group B : June 9 2012

Netherlands vs. Denmark
Germany vs. Portugal

Group C: June 10 2012

Spain vs. Italy
Republic of Ireland vs. Croatia

Group D: June 11 2012

France vs. England
Ukraine vs. Sweden

Feel free to discuss any team, match etc. in here.

Should be a super tournament. My tip is Germany. So much balance all over the park. They should be certainty to go deep in the tournament.

I'll be at the Spain vs Croatia match :) can't wait

All I can say is that we better do better than the last world cup

:wink:

More football, less MMA plz.

Should be a super tournament. My tip is Germany. So much balance all over the park. They should be certainty to go deep in the tournament.

Murderous group though. Can't believe how stacked groups B and C are.

I don't like Italy... so I'm putting some cake on both Croatia and Ireland to advance

Seriously, soccer betting is the nuts.

I think Greece wins, and the ensuing glory brings them out of debt and they get a AAA rating again.

\threadwinnar

Obviously I'm supporting my own country. We got so fucking terrible close to the world cup last year, we have to win now.

Playing a friendly against Ireland today, depending on the outcome of that game, I'll look if I'll stay with my opinion :lmao:

Go Holland!

There is absolute nothing else to watch on the Australian version of Setanta. They did have the FA cup final, and they still don't broadcast in HD. It blows, but they do have exclusive rights to Euro 2012....there is no other choice.

Yeah N-Ireland wasn't that interesting. Though I guess you can expect that if they're 100 on the FIFA charts, while we are no 4.

You could try watching it online Dan? I know a couple of sites streaming it.

There is absolute nothing else to watch on the Australian version of Setanta. They did have the FA cup final, and they still don't broadcast in HD. It blows, but they do have exclusive rights to Euro 2012....there is no other choice.

I loathe setanta after the Glasto broadcast. Nuff said.Thank god the channel over here that bought the exclusive rights broadcasts F1 and normal series next to sports, and normally its in everyone's basic subscribtion. So no extra fees.

Nice, so what team do you root for? England, as part of the Commonwealth? :wink:

*facepalm*

Germany will win, hopefully in a final against The Netherlands.
:angry: Not again!!!

Haha, yeah I used to support England in the world cups, but they are pretty good at the art of epic fail. I think I'll support Ireland :) and pick Spain to be champions.

This year they'll fail. All the good players are out with injuries, and Rooney still has a 2 match ban standing, so he can only join the final match of hte first round.

Spain is pretty much where I'd put my money too. Either that or my own country, but I wouldn't want to go so far as to say it's an easy choice. We've failed quite a bit in friendly matches, and they're still trying to get the team working. I can hope, though. :wink:

Russia are a dark horse. Stable squad, a midfield who are used to playing with each other and they should emerge out of a relatively unchallenging group. We're superb at the last Euros as well.

Back
Top Bottom