Espn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
suHepia.jpg

:|

I was on a mini vacation and had ESPN on as background noise while we got ready for the day

What a horrible fucking shit show. They don't even show highlights anymore. Nothing.

It's all SEC (which I know why) and Jim Harbaugh's pants.

I remember 20-25 years ago (ugh), how excited I used to get waking up at 6am to catch the 30 min installments.

Now I don't even know what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Unless there's a sporting even on, ESPN isn't even watchable anymore. Complete joke.
Glad to see that empire collapsing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless there's a sporting even on, ESPN isn't even watchable anymore. Complete joke.
Glad to see that empire collapsing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like the Weather Channel. Unless there is Severe Weather you get no weather.

In the 90s the Weather Channel was like a screensaver. I kept it on all the time because it was consistent and made mundane weather days interesting.

Now you get shows modeled on Deadliest Catch and shit like that.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Or the history channel, which talks about ancient aliens.

Or throw in discovery with its equally pseudoscientific garbage.

It's about time ESPN back...back back back back back's off from that nutbag.

Ahhh lay off Berman. When ESPN was in its prime, so was he. As he got older he just became a bitter annoying old putz (don't we all?)... But NFL Primetime in the pre Sunday Night Football days used to be must see TV.

Agree. Watched it with my family every Sunday night after the afternoon games were over. Now I have the background music during highlights in my head.....

Even if ESPN is more and more unwatchable in recent years,i still love PTI.Wilbon and kornheiser have a great chimestry.Arguing without shotting over each other and with a little humour.

Ahhh lay off Berman. When ESPN was in its prime, so was he. As he got older he just became a bitter annoying old putz (don't we all?)... But NFL Primetime in the pre Sunday Night Football days used to be must see TV.

Absolutely. Its a long time ago now, but in the day he was very good and both Game Day and NFL Primetime were the best shows on Sunday.

It's kinda sad what's going on at ESPN. Granted, the network has been a joke for years, but a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, they kicked ass.

I didn't know where to post this, but RIP Fred Hickman. He was a part of ESPN for a few years, but I'll forever remember him with Nick Charles on CNN's Sports Tonight. They brought a different style to sports highlights. Fred was also a part of the Yankees' YES Network in the early days.

Back
Top Bottom