College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dammit. They scored! ;).

That game made it a lot easier to breathe. And I swear, here we are again, a "bad win" at MSU and (currently) a "bad win" at tOSU. During the TCU game I heard one of the commentators actually say, "MSU is playing down to their opponent". Get the fuck out of here with that. When does a sports writer ever give us that defense?

Wait...why am I bitching? Sorry! Very happy today.

They probably won't win, but mad props to Indiana. They just won't quit.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I hate OSU with an intense passion and I wish nothing but ill towards their program. However, they're still the defending champs, and until they lose, they should remain #1.

Baylor isn't going anywhere with that defense. Championship teams don't give up 646 yards of offense to Texas Tech.

I hate OSU with an intense passion and I wish nothing but ill towards their program. However, they're still the defending champs, and until they lose, they should remain #1.

Completely disagree. Other than the preseason poll, rankings should be based on who has played the best this year, not how they finished last year.

AP poll has the same 1-2, FWIW.

Sent from my TI-99/4A using Extended BASIC

Completely disagree. Other than the preseason poll, rankings should be based on who has played the best this year, not how they finished last year.

AP poll has the same 1-2, FWIW.

Sent from my TI-99/4A using Extended BASIC

With the exception of one game vs. a terrible Texas team, TCU hasn't looked great either.
Barely beat a bad Minnesota team. Their defense got scorched a couple weeks ago by SMU, I believe (I may be wrong on the team). Then truly should've lost last week vs. Tech.
There's no team that's definitively better than the rest so far. Therefore, OSU should remain #1.
If anything, Utah could have a very good claim to be #1. Beat a very good Michigan team in the opener and murdered Oregon on the road. They've looked impressive in all of their games thus far.

next week will be telling

top 5 have pretty easy teams, they should have big wins

Utah has strongest opponent in Cal, no. 23, a strong game there :up:

I only ask that the same logic that was applied to us the first few weeks be applied to all other teams equally. Ohio state is having the same ugly wins as us, but haven't been nearly as punished for it in the polls.

You should also note that when it comes to the polls, I'm usually being pretty sarcastic.

I'm happy at 2. And I'll be even happier to see TCU continue to win as we begin playing ranked (or close to ranked) opponents. We do NOT have an easy matchup next week.

Yikes....wow, wow, wow. Everything that could go wrong went wrong there at the end.

But certainly not insurmountable. They're not done yet.

No PAC-12 title for my school this year

Never sleep on Big XII schools, gang. I really love this conference. K-State, Texas, WVU, OU, OK State, I just don't know how you can ignore the fact that the reason some of these teams aren't "good" is because VERY good teams in the conference are beating them. I expected a great game tonight, and I got one. Our defense is terrible, sure, but don't discount K-State either. And fuck, someone at ESPN predicted a blow-out this morning. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. When was the last time K-State was blown out? And Texas proving they're better than people are crediting them for this morning as well.

I am so glad TCU was invited to the Big XII so I don't have to look on from afar anymore. This is the way it should be, play other schools in your division, and just ignore all of this polling BS best you can, I guess.

**I checked, last time they were blown out was by TCU at TCU last season.

People often lack respect for the Big 12 because they don't play defense.
TCU can't keep up with all of these 55-52, 52-45 type games.
They play a balanced team and they're going to get beat.

Back
Top Bottom