College Football 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lest anyone forget that Florida is just the worst, here's a freshman on the sideline to remind you.

Clemson coach let his QB play with a torn ACL. That's absolutely criminal.

No surprise here: Brady Hoke will be fired from Michigan tomorrow.
Time to go full in on Harbaugh! They have a better shot than the media's giving them, which is actually a great thing. That has screwed UM in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Why don't you take that and shove it, ESPN, the CFP very clearly doesn't care how much you think Baylor is going to jump TCU if they beat KState.

I don't know who was interviewing the chairman of the CFP tonight, but the incredulous way he kept asking if they REALLY thought TCU was better than Baylor was gold. When ESPN writes a storyline, they stick with it to the end.

I don't know what's so hard to figure out here. Head to head is a significant criterion, but in the case of TCU vs Baylor, the home team has the advantage. For head to head to be THE factor, the game should be played at a neutral field. Or, alternatively, they should play each other twice, once at each field.

As it stands, Baylor lost to a now-unranked team. TCU lost to a top 6 team. TCU beat Minnesota, Baylor beat Buffalo. TCU has the superior resume, even with a win over KSU (a team TCU annihilated).

Last edited:
What frustrates me is that ESPN seems to think that if they keep saying Baylor and TCU have similar resumes, it will somehow make it true.

Back
Top Bottom