College Football 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed that BYU lost yesterday. Normally I'd be upset, but since it was to Air Force, who it looks like will be ranked soon enough, fuck'em.

I don' know, how does Oklahoma almost lose to Utah State?

i liken it to this, lets say you are a parent of a group of teenage boys and you decide to take them all to the library. Most of them will not really want to go and will drag their feet, etc, but they will go and be bored out of their minds. Until they finally discover there are some really hot chicks at the library that they weren't expecting, and if they knew the hot chicks were there they might have bathed, combed their hair, wore decent clothes, etc. In other words, they were taken by surprise, unprepared, and often overlook the library as someplace they would not find a group of hot chicks.

Florida State, on the other hand, is well known for hot chicks and as we all know your kids were more than prepared for Florida State's hot chicks on saturday. Does that make any sense? :sexywink:

Boise State is a good team who beat VT the other night, everybody gave them their props for that. But now that VT loses to James Madison suddenly Boise State's victory doesn't look as good. And they don't even play anyone from here on out, hence my original question.

However, here's to hoping that Boise State overlooks the "hot chicks at the library" (utah state) on December 4th much in the way that OU did for the opener, albeit with different results. :sexywink:

i liken it to this, lets say you are a parent of a group of teenage boys and you decide to take them all to the library. Most of them will not really want to go and will drag their feet, etc, but they will go and be bored out of their minds. Until they finally discover there are some really hot chicks at the library that they weren't expecting, and if they knew the hot chicks were there they might have bathed, combed their hair, wore decent clothes, etc. In other words, they were taken by surprise, unprepared, and often overlook the library as someplace they would not find a group of hot chicks.

Florida State, on the other hand, is well known for hot chicks and as we all know your kids were more than prepared for Florida State's hot chicks on saturday. Does that make any sense? :sexywink:

Boise State is a good team who beat VT the other night, everybody gave them their props for that. But now that VT loses to James Madison suddenly Boise State's victory doesn't look as good. And they don't even play anyone from here on out, hence my original question.

However, here's to hoping that Boise State overlooks the "hot chicks at the library" (utah state) on December 4th much in the way that OU did for the opener, albeit with different results. :sexywink:

Boise's also playing Oregon State at some point, if I remember correctly.

My Message to Jimbo Fisher:

Tough game tonight for Iowa. So far they've been very balanced, but in years past they've struggled on the road in September. But this seems to be a different team....and pretty much most of the starters and all of the leaders are back from last year's team that went to ISU/PSU/MSU/WI and won. And took OSU to overtime with a backup qb.

took a nap this afternoon so i can make sure to stay up for the 9:30pm kickoff time. Even if they lose, the teams goal has been winning the big10, so that won't be out in a loss....but will still be disappointed.

"We" is acceptable for college sports when you went to whatever school. Play on, playa. Pro sports? Never.

Congrats to Michigan for finally getting a close win over a I-AA team!:wink:

Just booked the hotel for OU Weekend. Look out, Garry.

Just got home from our game and i see that Texas Tech has things tied up in the sinkhole they call a stadium in Lubbock.

First things first, we were shit today, though Air Force was pretty good. It was HOT as all hell in the upper deck again. Nice flyover before the game with F-15's and even a C17 during halftime.

Because it was so damn hot i left 3 minutes in the 4th quarter with the score 27-10. On the way home i hear the final was 27-24, apparently we are unable to close games and they moved down the field at will on two posessions.

The silver lining is we are 3-0 and our kicking game was brilliant today.

Oh, and btw, the AF pilots that did the flyover before kickoff landed their fighters and made it back to the stadium and were honored on the field. They showed them on the big screen and two of the pilots were wearing upside down longhorns shirts under their flight suits.

Our defense tried to make this happen. However, we found a way.

I said "we" to piss you off.

Doesn't "piss me off" in the least.
How many classes did you share with NSW at Michigan?

Would have been nice to see UMass seal the deal, but boy did Michigan's D get exposed.

damn you arizona!!!! Ohh well, win the big10

hot girls in the student body section tho!

damn you arizona!!!! Ohh well, win the big10

hot girls in the student body section tho!

34-27. awesome night at the stadium. didn't get home until 1215, but it was worth it

did you make the trip?

Friggin' LeMac.

Just throwing out my two cents, while I agree that Air Force is quite decent, Oklahoma really appears to be lacking again this year. I actually was hoping Air Force would win by the 3rd quarter, as they deserved it far more.

2u4m2vb.jpg

34-27. awesome night at the stadium. didn't get home until 1215, but it was worth it

did you make the trip?

I would have loved to, but had work commitments to get done. And just bought a house too so finances probably warranted me saving right now :)

Tough to spot a good team 14 points within 5-8 mins of the game. AZ appears to have a good team, and they deserved the win. At least Iowa showed some character and came back. Throw out the special team gaffes and who knows

Friggin' LeMac.

Just throwing out my two cents, while I agree that Air Force is quite decent, Oklahoma really appears to be lacking again this year. I actually was hoping Air Force would win by the 3rd quarter, as they deserved it far more.

Ohhhh, that was a fun game. The defense came out with a lot of intensity made the first half worthwhile. By the second half, the weather cooled down and the scoring spree started. The Fighting YLB's live to see another day.

Impy, are the rumors true that you are in fact the member of the AP panel that keeps giving Texas a #1 vote?

Where did you hear this confirmed rumor? Name your sources. Don't be a Chris Broussard.

The rumor was confirmed by Michelle Beadle.

For today, and today only, I am an Oregon St. fan.

Let's go Beavers!

Back
Top Bottom