College Football 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fraudville: population texas longhorns

and stanford is going atm on the domers

nice day for the pac-10 :up:

Heaven forbid I am happy my favorite baseball team made the playoffs for the first time in over a decade.

As for my alma mater, it's the sort of loss you have to prepare for in a rebuilding year. You're not going to beat too many teams with an anemic, turnover prone offense.

Alabam / Ark game is getting off to an exciting start.

This is my annual foray into the the forum. Your resident ALABAMA ROLL TIDE football fan.
However, I'm not getting any younger. They really have to stop doing this this to me. Behind at halftime. :gah:

UCLA up 10 on Texas at half. Arkansas up 10 on 'Bama at half.

HOLY SHIT AMERICAN FOOTBALL.

and in the end.. :yippie::yippie::loveshower::happydance: ROLLTIDE. :hyper:

Heaven forbid I am happy my favorite baseball team made the playoffs for the first time in over a decade.

The Lord giveth (to Texas), and the Lord taketh away (from Texas).

As for my alma mater, it's the sort of loss you have to prepare for in a rebuilding year. You're not going to beat too many teams with an anemic, turnover prone offense.

Doesn't really explain how the (supposed) #2 rushing defense gives up 250+ yards and 3 TDs.

Oklahoma is giving me fits with the 4th quarter madness. We let Utah State get w/in 7 for the opener, then blow out Flordia State the following week, last week we're up 27-10 against Air Force only to win by 3. Then today in Cincinnati we win by 2 after some crazy turnovers and other mayhem. Was a really good game though.

No matter what happened in Austin today, Texas is still going to come to play next week and we will have our hands full. Tough break for them & im looking forward to the game.

Yeah, next week is going to be interesting. Neither team looks very strong, so it's anyone's game. The great think about the game actually getting a 2:30 kickoff this year is I'll have several more hours to get drunk enough for our offense to look fuckable.

Doesn't really explain how the (supposed) #2 rushing defense gives up 250+ yards and 3 TDs.

Of course it doesn't. That's inexplicable/inexcusable.

Yeah, next week is going to be interesting. Neither team looks very strong, so it's anyone's game. The great think about the game actually getting a 2:30 kickoff this year is I'll have several more hours to get drunk enough for our offense to look fuckable.

The Texas Defense did look pretty scary against the Tech Tards last weekend.

OU's Defense has been up and down, last night they made big plays when we absolutely needed it but also gave up a few big plays. Same thing with our Offense. Overall i think OU is a good team, like Texas, but the difference this year seems to be we haven't been putting teams away like in years past. This could be a good thing because in years past (im thinking 2003, 2008) we were so used to having these huge leads that when the team finally played in a Championship and got behind they didn't know how to react.

Thinking back to our 2000 team, that team faced a murderous schedule and barely won some tough games including a 3 point win at home over inbred in-state rivals Oklahoma State. That team also had a monster Defense which carried us to the Championship.

vxlnhw.jpg

Dude, where's my #1 vote?

On the plus side, OU tickets have dropped about $200 a piece of Craigslist. Looks like I might be headed to the actual game rather than just the festivities for the first time since 2006.

It's OU Weekend. The booze budget trumps everything, including the hotel. But I'm also going to designate plenty of funds for concession tickets at the fair. My arteries will be completely clogged by the coin toss.

oh great, we might actually get to see you carried off to the meat wagon on live tv.

One thing is certain, Bevo will take a bigger dump on the field than Boomer & Sooner combined.

Any Bevo dump wouldn't rival the defecatory tendencies displayed yesterday by the Texas run defense.

Yeah, that was a good one. I guess aggy will stop pimping Jerrod for Heisman now.

Good luck this weekend, Garrison. Look for me at the fair Saturday. I'll be the drunk guy in the orange shirt.

Back
Top Bottom