College Basketball 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both systems have polls during the regular season done by media and coaches and then a playoff determined mostly by computer rankings.

I know how the rankings are done... you've lost me?

this i'm well aware of...

what we're all saying is that college football and college basketball's polling and post-season system are both done exactly the same way... coach's and media in the regular season, computers and percentages in the postseason.

Yeah, and I'm saying that in basketball it's silly but it's not that important because there is a playoff...

in reality college basketball isn't unfair because so many teams still have an opportunity after computer rankings... which is why the rankings is pretty meaningless.

florida state 66
duke 61

vitale

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

Shit, cat. I really want that Larry Sanders set. Too damn expensive though.

They give every fucking call to that freshman on Ohio State. That's the only reason they beat us today. Those three-point plays underneath were killers, and they weren't fouls.

PhilsFan said:
They give every fucking call to that freshman on Ohio State. That's the only reason they beat us today. Those three-point plays underneath were killers, and they weren't fouls.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Battle going 5-17 and 1-10 on 3s. Craft's defense was pretty good on him all game. And.....Sullinger is a force.

That was an immediate gut check response. Penn State's actually just not that good, and we're horribly coached. The defensive strategy of "Rely on the other team missing wide open shots for 40 minutes" only works for so long.

Still, Sullinger gets way too many calls when he goes to the hole.

UCF, losers of 3 straight :/

I mean, cmon now, I knew that they had an easy schedule, but they shouldn't be losing this many.

sold my two $20 face value tickets for tonights BYU-SDSU game for $500. the Jimmer hype is crazy around here

sold my two $20 face value tickets for tonights BYU-SDSU game for $500. the Jimmer hype is crazy around here

Haha, that's awesome.

Yeah, BYU players don't exactly have a great history of success in the NBA. (because they're all white)

Glens falls' finest.

Yahoo sports says nba scouts think "jimmer is a special scorer, but there are questions about his size and athleticism."

That's code for "he's white."

Ha, yeah I was just hearing Mike Wilbon talking about why nobody compares him to any black players. Wilbon says Jimmer reminds him of Deron Williams. I will be interested to see if Jimmer's college success can translate to the NBA.

That's the second time this year that a team has rushed the court on us. Fuck me. Do they realize that they are not beating a #1 team? This is not some sort of incredible win. Fuck you Penn St and fuck you Indiana. Thank god I don't root for a program that is in such a pathetic state that their students lose their shit whenever they beat a ranked team. You just beat the #21 team in the country, a team playing mediocre basketball. Chill the fuck out. That ain't cause to rush the court. You didn't win a championship. You fucks.

Anyway. Gus called the game. He was going crazy. And I didn't even get to enjoy it. Fuck.

Back
Top Bottom