Another 2011 AFL thread - still pretending GWS is all just a bad dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, thanks to that spoiler, I've actually just realised for the first time that Snrub is Burns backwards.

Can't wait for Underbelly Razor. Birds look hot as.

Now 2 1/2 Men is on. Way to ruin the rugby.

Time to put The Late Show DVD for eight hundredth time.

I am really hoping that Underbelly Razor isn't a period piece and that's actually how the Lygon St. underground currently looks in some parts.

That would be fucking swell. Fuck I love Lygon St. I will return, my pretty. Don't you worry.

Was listening to jjj today, they had Andrew Lovett-Murray on, and he owns a record label that promotes indigenous music! awesome stuff. Good on him.

So West Coast/Geelong is on at 5:40 AM? Fuck me. One of the only matches I'm legitimately interested in this round.

Geelong (toss-up though, really)
Hawthorn
Sydney (they'll look halfway decent for a game and trick everyone into thinking they're worthy of their spot on the ladder)
Essendon
Collingwood
St Kilda (by the score of 60-50 or so, I'm guessing)
Carlton (won't be a blowout; Western has been solid lately)

West Coast
Hawthorn
Sydney, though I'm half-tempted to go the other route.
Essendon
Collingwood
Port Adelaide
Carlton

Man, I'm going to miss footy for the next couple of weeks. Off to New Zealand tomorrow and won't really get the chance to even stream games whilst there.

Might try to at least catch Essendon vs Adel- oh wait, I'll be out that night, goddamn. Maybe we'll win and I'll get to confuse some people I know by drunkenly singing the Bombers' song (my drunken singing is the most confusing part, in that as hard as you look, you can't find that cat being strangled).

bonnie - 5/88
cobl04 - 5/85
vlad - 5/83
inte - 6/82
axver - 5/80
danny - NEEDYOURTIPSFORTHEPASTTWOROUNDS/69

Geelong, Hawthorn, Essendon, Sydney, Collingwood, St Kilda, Carlton

The start of a massive unstoppable dynisty!!

-some Eagles fan on afl.com

The AFL.com.au live chat brings all sorts of hilarity. Basically, it consists of 13 year olds stating the obvious and making obviously ridiculous statements that only a 13 year old would make.

This is fucked. Why do I even bother with this shit team. Two losses in a row. Chris Scott has to go.

Is this, by any chance, a parody of the numerous times in which I lost it in this thread?

I sincerely hope so. West Coast is talented and aggressive but young and on the rebound from an awful season last year. I would like to see how well they hold up in the finals.

Man, I've really just been loving West Coast the last month or two. I hope they go all the way.

Plus they're like the only team with a player I recognize as a member, so there's that :lol:

Wouldn't have been right if we came back and won. You deserved to win.

Thanks, but the cats are still all class. I knew they'd fight back in the second half and was bracing for impact, just glad we held on. Sorry if those posts back there look a little arrogant... safe to say I was on a few chill brews last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom