2021 69th Annual NFL Pick'em: The Poutine Invitational

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my annual poutine now comes in a portable format! we truly live in the future.

Methinks you may be confusing burritos and enchiladas.
Enchiladas are no more portable than your average plate of poutine.

And again with this "annual" poutine nonsense. You've won poutine twice, plus now the enchilada filled with that delicious treat.
Last year you specifically were the only combatant outside the enchilada winner to not win poutine. :D

Last edited:
Heeson, do you have historical records and have I ever finished in a top 3 position lol I still can’t believe it, I’m historically so bad at this

Methinks you may be confusing burritos and enchiladas.
Enchiladas are no more portable than your average plate of poutine.

And again with this "annual" poutine nonsense. You've won poutine twice, plus now the enchilada filled with that delicious treat.
Last year you specifically were the only combatant outside the enchilada winner to not win poutine. :D

giphy.gif

Haha, oh wow there's F up if ever there's been one. Sorry.

Ha no problem. I didn't mean for you to have re-do it all.

That said I'm very proud of my 7th place finish. Funny enough, Gobert is out for Covid (again!) so our dinner (with extra dessert!) will have to wait. I'll probably triple mask it to be safe.

i'm actually considering attempting to make a "poutine enchilada" this weekend :hmm:
The thought is making me feel so sick, I don't know why, it's not that crazy, besides the gravy.

GAF, I will not ask for the money, if you just give me the Dr. Pepper.

lol i'm not going to make something gross.

i'd use crumbled cotija cheese instead of curds, dice up and roast the potatoes, make some enchilada sauce to use as "gravy", and top it with some slow-cooked pulled pork or chicken. wrap all it up, top it with more melty cheese and sauce and bake it in the oven. a grand prize dinner for watching wildcard playoff football :up:

Last edited:
i'm actually considering attempting to make a "poutine enchilada" this weekend :hmm:

If you do, post a pic and let us know how it comes out.

Maybe it'll be the next great food sensation, you can make millions, then I can sue you for stealing the idea without giving me credit.

lol i'm not going to make something gross.

i'd use crumbled cotija cheese instead of curds, dice up and roast the potatoes, make some enchilada sauce to use as "gravy", and top it with some slow-cooked pulled pork or chicken. wrap all it up, top it with more melty cheese and sauce and bake it in the oven. a grand prize dinner for watching wildcard playoff football :up:

Ah no! You have to do gravy, otherwise that's just a potato burrito. Hell, I even think the curds would be good. I'm just over here trying to think of how to do the gravy without it being gross. Maybe if it's a little more like Au jus instead?

Maybe I'll be trying something out as well come the divisional round :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom