2020 69th Annual NFL Pick'Em: Rona Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah, two enchiladas in a row. And to think I’ve never eaten one before.

History:

12/31/2018:
at least this year i won something other than poutine

Last year you won a Tim Horton's gift card...did you spend it on poutine? Or poutine flavored donuts?

OK, now checking history, you've only won the coveted poutine once, in 2016 and it was a large bowl...

Your prizes:

2018: Week of Bible study with Nick Foles
2017: $11.50 Tim Horton's gift card
2016: Large bowl of poutine
2015: Lou Lamoriello's cell phone number
2014: Dinner at the Gordon Ramsay restaurant of your choice, meal and transportation costs to be paid by recipient
2013: You didn't play
2012: You didn't play
2011: A trip to Canada
2010: No prizes awarded
2009: Slightly used prophylactic device (ribbed for her pleasure)

Appears 2009 was the first year we had enough sponsorship money to award prizes.

So you've only managed to win poutine once, but something tells me there's a good chance if you try hard you can win it in the 2019 pool.

1/2/2020:
Final Overall Standings:

6. DaveC: 154-101
2019 Prize List.

Find your place of finish and match up your corresponding prize:

6. A one day supply of poutine (refer back to last year's commentary)

And somewhere along the way I was informed that poutine is served on a plate, not in a bowl.

Proud of myself for finishing 166-89 despite deliberately picking the 13-3 Packers to lose every game and the 8-8 Bears to win every game.

If I'd won (and I was leading until the last couple weeks) that would have been pretty embarrassing for y'all.

Pretty sure Heesahn did the same thing with the 7-9 Patriots and 13-3 Buffalo Bills what’s ur point

Sorry I had to :3

Oh the irony of The Bills stomping the Dolphins out of the playoffs in a game they didn't actually need to win.
Its as delicious as poutine

Oh I fully anticipated that the Dolphins were not making it once it became apparent that Tua was on his own.

Also after my-entire-life-of-miserable-football as a Dolphins fan, I’ve become far more caring of my fantasy football teams. So, while yesterday sucked, I was extremely happy about how my all-in bids on Joshua Keenan Rosen Allen III won me lots and lots of money.

Thanks for keeping this going for another season Hewson.

Not sure how hard it would be to pull together, but it would be fun to see an all-time standings list.

hewson, are you going to commish the playoff pickem this year? whoever is running it, we should start the thread today.

hewson, are you going to commish the playoff pickem this year? whoever is running it, we should start the thread today.

My season has ended.
Playoff pick'em is someone else's domain. Whoever wants to take up the mantle with our fair speedracer having long since abandoned us.

Whoever does it needs to use the word integer several times in their opening post. (And we have to remember there are 14 playoff teams this year not the usual 12)

Thanks again Hewson! Looking forward to sharing our plate of poutine together (T8).

Have I told you guys about the time Lou Lamoriello called me on my cell minutes after walking off the ice? DaveC - that 2015 prize is no prize. It’s a curse.

Thanks again Hewson! Looking forward to sharing our plate of poutine together (T8).

Have I told you guys about the time Lou Lamoriello called me on my cell minutes after walking off the ice? DaveC - that 2015 prize is no prize. It’s a curse.

Is anybody out there?

Back
Top Bottom