2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, let's do tomorrow at 10:30e/7:30p. Does anyone new want in that didn't play last year?

Just got a notification last night about the league. I’m already in 4 leagues, so feel free to replace me. If you absolutely can’t find anyone else, I can try to join the draft so you guys aren’t in a bind.

Just got a notification last night about the league. I’m already in 4 leagues, so feel free to replace me. If you absolutely can’t find anyone else, I can try to join the draft so you guys aren’t in a bind.

It’s interference, so we need you.

I’ll join the draft tonight only if you all admit that Biffy Clyro is a great band.

Sorry guys, I get off work at 7, and was hoping that was still relatively early on the East coast :/

I ended up having to miss most of the draft but am pretty damn impressed with my auto draft team. I'm gonna win.

i wasn't able to log in to the app at all before kickoff, and only managed to get in on my PC after a few tries at about 12:40.

Bad news: I left Sammy Watkins on the bench

Good news: I have Sammy Watkins

If I blow it this week, whatever, it's an evaluation week for everyone. I always consider a week 1 win to be more of a nice bonus than an indication of anything because it's such a crap shoot at this point.

Last edited:
yea i put desean jackson in to start this morning, went to breakfast and second-guessed myself and benched him again 20 minutes before kickoff. that's what i was trying to do when i was annoyed that i couldn't log in.

this guarantees that next week when i start him his stat line ends up at 1 catch for 8 yards.

Put it to you this way: at this point of the season, bad starting decisions are no fun, but it's way better that they produce than do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom