2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, I'm gonna end with the second highest point total of the week and still lose. I'm having bad luck so far in this league. Nice week, though.

You are so bad at communicating through the written word. I never have any clue what you're talking about. Can I get a LuckyNumber7 translator in here?

You are so bad at communicating through the written word. I never have any clue what you're talking about. Can I get a LuckyNumber7 translator in here?
He does not appreciate your playful banter due to their obscenities and faux hostile nature. He lao thinks Derek Jeter is an asshole, which although isn't specifically stated here, is implied.

Ok good. Thank you headache. Now I understand.

Apologies for my rudeness, LN7.

I will win this Fantasy Football league and you will all eat my dust.

You’re just bad at understanding.

The right move would have been to never respond to GAF's query.

You know, just act like it never happened.

Missed opportunity.

Easy for you to say when he engages you when you engage him. For as long as I’ve been on this forum that’s how he responds to absolutely everything I post. And I typically do just brush it off because I have no clue what the fuck I ever did to him. Clearly it’s not personal, because there are a handful of people he triggers his unnecessarily aggressive and dismissive character for. Even in “apologizing,” he couldn’t help but sneak in a few swings.

It’s not like I’m saying something new here or something nobody’s said before. There’s no reason anybody should be talking to anybody else like that without warrant.

it's always great when your RB1 is announced to be a game-time decision late in the night before a 9:30 am game. :|

Last edited:
The simple side of that is to just not draft Melvin Gordon in the first place ??*♂️

Ugh, I have to play Headache in a Sweetcase and he’s playing everyone I own in three other leagues against me. Unless Gurley/Ingram/Smith/NODST absolutely kill it again, I’d prefer being toast here.

That’s fine so long as the 180 is mostly generated by Goff, Theilen via Cousins, and OBJ.

Since I hold those three players in every other league I’m in.

Back
Top Bottom