2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hats off to Dave, man. I'm going to have one of my highest scoring weeks ever and still going to lose.

Last edited:
i dunno, that last second TD by watson helped you out in a big way. it'll probably come down to how george kittle does tomorrow night. but either way yeah this is one of my highest scoring weeks ever though i'm pretty sure i hit 200 once a few seasons ago.

I'm an idiot. I even went and double checked my team this morning and still played Adams.

i still need to get 24 points from my tight end and kicker tomorrow night, it's hardly over dude.

This was true until ESPN randomly pulled 7 points away from my defense. That seems to be a running theme every Monday morning.

Pretty shit fantasy week in general for our league. Projections are ranging between like 95 and 135, which is awful for an 8 team PPR. Plus, there have been a bunch of injuries.

If only someone had picked up Marvin Jones.

This week four of five of my teams is facing McCaffery. In three of five leagues and one hockey league I have the most points against, two of which it’s over 100 points more than the next team.

The likelihood of this happening is so minuscule. Bad luck 2019 [emoji23]

I have the second most points scored and the most points against in this league. The trend looks to continue this week!

My team in this Interference league is really good but I just lost in a different league because of that last-second, garbage time scoop and score by the Cowboys defense.

That play just made a shit ton of people very happy and and a shit ton of people very mad. I'm sure Cowboys D/ST was rostered by a lot of people and a play like that can easily swing a matchup. It was worth 9 points in the other league I'm in. Damn.

I was in line to win a game a few years ago where the patriots were up like 10 points on the dolphins with like a minute left and it was 4th and 2 ish and Brady naturally threw the ball to Julian Edelman and that made me lose.

Some of the facts of that story are a bit off but yeah, I know what late game bullshit is like. The worst.

i doubt she'll see this before kickoff but just in case, ashley you have 2 players on byes this week in your starting lineup.

Yeah, it was the same problem as my pickem picks. I always do both at about 9:30 while I'm taking my daughter for a walk before the games start, but she woke up a sick mess and I totally forgot about football while we were chilling watching Green Eggs and Ham.

Took a commanding 0.1 point lead going into week 2 of the playoffs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom