2014-15 NFL playoffs pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow. I guess the Colts pick helped. Most likely seems to be Seattle over New England, though things change so quickly. Luck seems on fire right now. Pretty unpredictable matchups. Think GB wants a little week 1 revenge?

Oh wow. I guess the Colts pick helped. Most likely seems to be Seattle over New England, though things change so quickly. Luck seems on fire right now. Pretty unpredictable matchups. Think GB wants a little week 1 revenge?

My pick before the season was Green Bay over Indy. Seems unlikely that both road teams would win their Conference Championship Games though. Although that happened in the 2012 playoffs, Seattle and New England are much stronger than Atlanta and that season's New England team.

For Green Bay, it's all about if they can establish a few drives. I don't see Seattle lighting up the Packers' massively underrated defense, but I just don't know how Rodgers is going to look against the LOB.

Standings after the conference championships:

PennyLanePHINS 89
phanan 89
the tourist 86
PhilsFan 86
Hewson 85
mikal 84
bono_212 84
speedracer 84
YBORCITY 82
Bluer White 82
Headache in a Suitcase 81
bobsaget77 79
GirlsAloudFan 75
Mrs. Garrison 73

DaveC 69

Final scores:

phanan 101
PennyLanePHINS 100
Hewson 97
the tourist 97
PhilsFan 97
mikal 96
speedracer 96
bono_212 94
YBORCITY 93
Headache in a Suitcase 93
Bluer White 92
bobsaget77 91
GirlsAloudFan 87
Mrs. Garrison 81
DaveC 79

Thanks for playing. phanan, you can pick up your dancing shark at the prize window.

Back
Top Bottom