2010 World Cup Part 4 . . . The Final Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Final Countdown!

tadadaaadaaaaa
tadadadadaaaaa
tadadaaadaaaaa
tadadadadadadaaaaa

victorious-robben-HATERS-GONNA-HATE.jpg

Hey come on now guys, why the hate on my fave player? :(

I really don't get why people claim Robben dived a lot in the Holland - Brazil match. Did they somehow miss the constant fouls vs him? :scratch: Or the fact that of all the fouls most were against Robben instead of any other player? It seemed like a hunt down...

Just some bits and pieces re the 3/4th play off tomorrow . . . interesting actually

SoccerPunter.com - World-cup-2010 Uruguay vs Germany Head-to-Head Statistics

Not sure I agree with everything here . . . especially the last paragraph . . . I think there has been plenty of excitement this World Cup :shrug: but easy reading and a reasonable summation . . . in my humble (and let's face it, reasonably inexperienced) opinion :)

World Cup 2010: Uruguay Vs. Germany 3rd and 4th Playoff Preview and Predictions | Bleacher Report

personally, hoping that the Germany who came out and sent England and Argentina packing do the same to Uruguay . . . and yes, I am swayed slightly by the whole Suarez thing, but eh, that's just me . . . see you all in the early hours of my Sunday morning :cheer:

oh and before I go . . . here's one for the ladeeeeez :wink:

Lars_und_ich_Turmspringen.gif

I'm reasonably sure U2@NYCs' hot german friend will make several appearances on the morrow so just trying to keep things on an even keel people :p

Animated-Flag-Germany.gif

If the bird picks Netherlands and the octopus picks Spain then it MUST be a draw.

I hope Germany wins! Send Uruguay home.

For Sunday's game. I'm just going to enjoy watching, two great teams. Very best of luck to both!

I think the final will be a very tight game.

NL and Spain have played against each other 9 times before.
4 wins for each and a tie.

The last 2 games were won by NL.
But those were a long, long time ago (2000 and 2002)

Hey, why's Germany playing tonight instead of tomorrow? :hmm:

Oh right, they didn't make it to the finals! :D

That should have been a red card right there! You can end a player's carreer with a foul like that! :angry:

Schweinsteiger fucked up, you don't see that often. Well at least I'm glad both teams decided to make a match out of it. :up:

Of course the two times that I leave the room to check my laundry, both teams score. :lol: Note to self - never the leave the room while the game's going.

Are you cheering for the Germans Purplereign???

Suarez almost scored so I guess Thora came back in the room just in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom