2010 World Cup Part 4 . . . The Final Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT - was going to make snarky remarks about having hair . . . but decided against it :p . . . big of me huh :laugh:

lol. if you're talking about my picture. it's because i live in arizona and it's anywhere from 100-105 so i decided to buzz it short.

if i wanted to grow it out and put on a headband, i could

lol. if you're talking about my picture. it's because i live in arizona and it's anywhere from 100-105 so i decided to buzz it short.

if i wanted to grow it out and put on a headband, i could

excuses excuses :wink:

< am a little disappointed that Spain didn't capitalise on some of their earlier chances . . . seems that they had more possession and more opportunities that they let go begging . . . :shrug:

think this 2nd half might just do me in :panic:

No doubt the Netherlands will end up with 10 players somewhere in the 2nd half. :crack:

even though I am flying the spanish flag for this one - I hope that doesn't happen . . . but the dutch do seem to have been doing their damndest (is that a word?) to get themselves booked this morning / evening game :shrug:

. . . . and here we go :hyper:

Iniesta should have been red-carded there for elbowing van Bommel.

van Bommel probably should have gotten his second yellow there as well.

I got a feeling

with this beautiful game, one team is going to somehow get one in the net

and we will have a 1-0 world champ

that is just a little bit better, than a p k world champ

Oh good Lord. Robben should have dived there because Puyol had his arm around his waist and would have been sent off.

i think it is now time for me to take up my standard *I can't watch its too close position* behind the lounge

:panic:

sb10062979t-001.jpg

looking good

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom