2010 World Cup Part 4 . . . The Final Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back into the room, and Germany scored! :lol: I'm going to leave one more time in a minute... prepare for Germany to score again! :D

do it . . . for the germans :shifty: :lol:

< and the 10 year old boy that lives inside me giggles every time the commentators mention that 'Butt pulled off a save' . . . :shifty: :giggle: :reject:

soccer-ball-butt.jpg

:lol:

Great game, both teams played well. Interesting to see German team without Lahm (injured according to our sports commentator), Klose & Podolski (apparently out due to the poor performance against Spain) and the goalie Neuer.

I hope tomorrow's game is just as good.

I rooted for Germany, but I almost wanted Forlan to score there at the end...there should be more to watch for us in a excellent game like this.

:wink: . . . a little bit of healthy competition is good for the sport . . . and at least I'm not sitting on a fence :p :lol:

Great game, both teams played well. Interesting to see German team without Lahm (injured according to our sports commentator), Klose & Podolski (apparently out due to the poor performance against Spain) and the goalie Neuer.

I was a little disappointed not to see Klose and Podolski as well . . . but I guess a game like this is always good for those others in the squad who haven't had a look in to get a taste of it :shrug:

Tomorrows game is going to be several shades of fantabulous . . . so excited . . . :hyper: :)

What a game!! Uruguay really hung in there and Forlan deserves a cup in his lifetime.

My favorite goal of the day was the first German goal :love: but Forlans goal was dazzling too ... Like holy shit.
I wouldve liked to have seen Germany in the final.
sorry if this has been posted previously but it made me chuckle :giggle: damn you octopus!
23725433.jpg

What a game!! Uruguay really hung in there and Forlan deserves a cup in his lifetime.

My favorite goal of the day was the first German goal :love: but Forlans goal was dazzling too ... Like holy shit.
I wouldve liked to have seen Germany in the final.
sorry if this has been posted previously but it made me chuckle :giggle: damn you octopus!
23725433.jpg

It always revolves around Italy......

The small final is always a great game. Probably more enjoyable than the final will be tonight. I'm glad Germany won cos they played some amazing football this tournament.

So, did I miss anything yesterday?
I mean, yesterday's match was the only match of the whole tournament that didn't matter. I had made other plans yesterday, so I didn't see the match. (And yes, Prince gave a great concert!)

Now, tonight's final, that's a different story. :hyper:

tonight's game is not about entertainment
it's about holding on to your nerves, good fortune and another Sneijder special :D

Indeedly doo.
Yesterday was about entertainment (what else could it be about?). Tonight is about winning the World Cup!

Klose also was injured, and the game for third place usually is the game where those players get to play who are usually not in the starting formation.

The game yesterday was interesting to watch. From very nice to horribly bad the German team showed everything of them. Glad in the end they made it though. And next time we'll be in the finals again.

Let's see how today's match goes. I'll be on the train by then, which sadly is running even though on the normal route there's a bunch of trees. Stupid rerouting. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom