2010 NBA Finals and beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part is that even with The Nets as one of the 5 choices, New Jersey voted for the Bulls. Some bright hoops fans in the Garden State of Confusion.

well to be fair, there aren't really any net fans anywhere, so that the nets got into the 20's is pretty amazing.

northern jersey belongs to the knicks, southern jersey belongs to the sixers... the nets just get the guys who want to be difficult.

This shit is driving me up a fucking wall. I'm going to try to just not think about it anymore. I guess word is he should have an official decision by Monday. So I just want to say thank fucking God that this is 4th of July weekend. I'm driving to a friend's lake house and am going to try to stay outdoors and away from the TV and internet and everything as much as I possibly can. Just going to drink and swim and have fun with friends until I don't even know what basketball is anymore. And hopefully when I wake from my beer and hot dog induced coma on Monday, I'll be seeing pictures of Lebron shaking hands with John Paxson. Fuck.

I really didn't want to see him on the Bulls, but it will just make it more enjoyable when the Lakers beat them in the Finals. You know, assuming LeBitch can even make it back there.

He's putrid.

The only person that could've improved that trainwreck is Stephen A. Smith. I would've been elated if Mr. Caps Lock and his cheesedoodles made a guest appearance.
He was on ESPN Radio Philly this afternoon on my drive home from work. To summarize:

"I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LEBRON NEEDS TO SUBORDINATE HIMSELF IN ORDER TO PLAY WITH DWYANE WADE. HE IS A VERY UNSELFISH PERSON AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY NEED TO HAVE THE BALL IN HIS HANDS IN ORDER TO WIN. THIS TALK OF HIM NOT SUBORDINATING HIMSELF IS, QUITE FRANKLY, LUDICROUS."

He used the word subordinate half a dozen times, at least. Also, I don't think he can put together a complete thought into a sentence that makes sense.

stephenasmith.jpg

Legend.

Why is lakerfan so threatened by LeBron? Is it because they know if he goes to Dallas that means they never make it out of the West again and Kobe gets stuck a notch below MJ? Maybe. Maybe not.

I honestly couldn't care less about the MJ/Kobe comparison....although MJ was clearly better statistically.
"...since they know that means they never make it out of the West again"
umm, no, wrong

edit
:reject:

Bloody hell, hasn't the media's extended apotheosis of Kobe over the past few weeks been enough for you, Laz? I'm starting to think that you must be his PR agent or something.

In any case, I thought that the Knicks were finished, but they will be in great shape for another big name if they can pull off this Amar'e deal.

What i've gathered so far from different places;

Drew Gooden - Milwaukee - 5 yrs/32mil
Rudy Gay - Memphis - 5 yrs/80mil
Darko Milicic - Minnesota - 4yrs/20mil
Amir Johnson - Toronto - 5 yrs/34mil
John Salmons - Milwaukee - 5yrs/39mil
Hakim Warrick - Phoenix - 4yrs/18mil
Steve Blake - Lakers - 4yrs/16mil
Paul Pierce - Boston 4yr/61mil
Amar'e Stoudemire - New York ?
Dirk Nowitzki - Dallas ?

Last 2 aren't done but I'm thinking they will be soon, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom