2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that. The Mavs finally decided to keep the foot on the gas.

Also, this is the one night I'm happy to see the Heat win. Not because I dislike the Lakers or anything, but because I want that two seed.

The Mavs were on 4 in 5 too, but they had the extra motivation of RC calling them soft the day before, which somehow failed to spark an hours long group cry-fest. Guess they don't care as much as Miami.

Again, I can't begin to describe how wrong I was about that Tyson Chandler deal. You heard a lot last night about how he "changed the culture" of the team, and that really can't be understated. They're a very different team than they were last year despite few changes, and the guy has had a ton to do with that. It's been huge given how aloof Haywood has been all year despite a nice showing last night. Brewer looked fairly decent, yeah. I'd rather have him start than Peja's rigid corpse. Marion was great, but I like him more coming off the bench. So does Carlisle.

You guys are definitely right about Nueva York looking gassed though. At least the schedule will soften up for a week and a half. I think they're going to give Miami or whoever problems in the playoffs regardless. And good lord I do hope they get Miami.

One final Dallas note: it appears the only team that can beat the Mavericks..... is themselves.

35c21xs.png

I still think Boston beats them in the playoffs. And Krstic would probably have a double-double every night.

First place in the East feels good.

And in random NBA news, everyone's favorite Tyler Hansbrough has been putting up big numbers out of nowhere for the last couple weeks.

Lakers just chillin' at 2nd in the West while everyone talks about the rest of the league. :cool:

Can't wait for the play-offs!

Lakers just chillin' at 2nd in the West while everyone talks about the rest of the league. :cool:

Can't wait for the play-offs!

Bynum's rebounding last 11 games: 15, 4, 11, 10, 7, 17, 17, 16, 12, 15, 18.

Blocks: 3, 1, 1, 5, 2, 6, 3, 3, 1, 0, 4. :cabbagepatch:

Just hope he stays healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom