Worst Song(s) of this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vlad n U 2

Blue Crack Addict
What is the worst song that came out this year in your opinion?

There are so many terrible ones i need to think.

Aside form the obvious Rap or C&W stuff, I assume you meant the artists that people here tend to like.

The new Killers one is awful, a cheesy bad 80's song with an absolutely cringe-worthy chorus "Are we human or are we dancers" indeed Brandon, indeed !

yeah killers new song is rubbish has really put me off and i was a big killers fan

beatingdeadhorse.gif

It's "are we denser"...

I checked a bunch of lyric sites, none of them have it as denser, where did you see that ?

Denser or dancer, it's still a lame chorused cheezy bad 80's song

Loved Hot Fuss though

i dont know, but after hearing the two leadoff singles from coldplay's latest release, i have to say that's the dullest tripe ive heard on mainstream radio in ages.

i mean, coldplay are coldplay, and they're not one to expect much from. but at least in the past i at least could enjoy the scientist or trouble for a while before i realised how unfashionable was. hahahahaha.
ah

right.

my point got lost i think.

coldplay's violet hill and that other one... yeah, you know the one i mean... theyre painful.

i mean, coldplay are coldplay, and they're not one to expect much from. but at least in the past i at least could enjoy the scientist or trouble for a while before i realised how unfashionable was. hahahahaha.

So you only like songs that are popular or "fashionable"?

The shit that is currently blaring out from the apartment above mine. I have no idea who the artist is. The vocals sound like they have been heavily autotuned, a la Cher's "Believe."

The shit that is currently blaring out from the apartment above mine. I have no idea who the artist is. The vocals sound like they have been heavily autotuned, a la Cher's "Believe."

From your description I thought you meant Kanye's "Love Lockdown"

I don't listen to the radio anymore, so I probably haven't heard the worst song out there. I will say that pretty much any song that uses that annoying auto-tune feature auto-qualifies for worst-of-year honors.*

Learn to sing. If you can't, don't.

*With the exception of Snoop Dogg's Sexual Seduction. I like that song and I can't for the life of me explain why.

Back
Top Bottom