Worst Song(s) of this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, so many awful songs out there, I don't know where to start.

Womanizer by Britney ... actually everything Britney has done recently
American Boy by Kayne ... especially since I saw them perform it at the EMAs, I can't believe how horrible this is :doh:
I kissed a girl by Katie Perry
Mercy by Duffy
All Summer Long by Kid Rock .... so annoying
So what by Pink ... I used to like her but her last few songs were just meh

There is a lot more, especially from some Hip Hop acts.
Beyonce has a great voice, but If I Was A Boy isn't a great song.

Oh yes, and that Bond song by Alicia Keys ... horrible :madspit: Sorry to say that because I really like her.

One song I really like is Keeps getting better by Christina Aguilera. :up:

If I Were A Boy is really disappointing. She was just trying to do a Big Girls Don't Cry. People don't listen to Beyonce for soft-pop rock ballads. They listen to Beyonce for some CRAZY ASS SHIT.

Back again are we? Good.

Used to like ACDC. REally did, believe me. Then my brother decided, "I'll play ACDC and nothing else (save for Stairway to Heaven, which is ruined for me now too) for six months on end, concurrently."

If I ever hear Rock n Roll Train again I'll break someone's fucking face. I cannot stand it any longer. Never have I hated a song so much. 150 times he's played it. Comes home from school and puts it on repeat, every day, five or six times, before he moves on to something else and then comes back to it. I'll kill him. Watch the news.

Phew.

Also add Womaniser, Sex on Fire and especially Use Somebody which will prevent me from every listening to Kings of Leon again.

Finally, Open Your Eyes/Chasing Cars. It was like four fucking years ago. GTFO of my radio. Please.

:scream:

Theres this annoying song called Let It Rock by some guy called Kevin Rudolph and Lil Wayne

It's horrible. :faint:

:yes: My mates love it.

Do you like it though?

Honestly that Kevin Rudolph guy just sounds like a try hard for some reason I don't understand, and that Lil Wayne guy just prevented the song from being half decent. I mean musically the song is fun and cool.

That Jason Miraz song doing the rounds on the radio right now is probably the worst piece of music ever.

They still play that hunk of junk!? It has been around for ages and they play it as much as they did when it came out, at first I thought it was just "meh" but the frequent play it got made me think what a horrible piece of garbage it is.

Plus that Dream Catch Me song by Newton Faulkner was incredibly boring, thank god they don't play that anymore. :wink:

That Jason Miraz song doing the rounds on the radio right now is probably the worst piece of music ever.

It's sad, because before that song, not many people knew him, and he has a lot of very good music, and the rest of that album is actually pretty damn good. Just people have fallen in love with that song.

Do you like it though?

Honestly that Kevin Rudolph guy just sounds like a try hard for some reason I don't understand, and that Lil Wayne guy just prevented the song from being half decent. I mean musically the song is fun and cool.

I don't know if I do or not... put it this way, it's not a song I'd download and listen to each day, or just pop on now and then. It's a good party song, nothing more.

One club song I'm veeeerrry sick of, if anyone knows it, is Faces of Meth.

Remedy is really great. I have two of his albums, including the new one, and they're really pretty good.

The song on the radio is indeed annoying, though.

Back
Top Bottom