What album did you last listen to from start to finish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
I approve of listening to albums in the way they were meant to be heard. Tell me what album you last listened to in full or I'll kick you in a place you don't want to be kicked.

As for me:

The Smiths - 'The Queen Is Dead'

I listen to albums in full all the time. The ones I've listened to in full over the last few days were (most recently) Arctic Monkeys 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' and Soundgarden's 'Superunknown'

I also tend to listen to albums the "old fashioned way." The last one was Gersey's Storms Dressed as Stars. I listened to their other two -- Hope Springs and No Satellites -- right before (I was on a Gersey kick :) ).

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

I was recently on vacation and I listened to the whole thing through while laying on a beach. I can't really think of many records that match the mood of laying on the beach more than Californication.

i generally tend to listen to albums in full - the trip to work is just long enough to get an album in, and the same back again!
so i guess that makes the last album i listened to this morning's journey, Bloc Party - Weekend in the City

I don't normally listen to albums cover-to-cover, as it were, because I like my playlists too much. But I'm doing a u2 discography relisten at the moment, so the last album I listened to start to finish was AB. Guess what, it totally kicks ass! :up::love:

Bruce Springsteen - Darkness on the Edge of Town

Yes, I'm prepping myself for the concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom