weezer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Globo14

Refugee
Anybody else dig these guys? I've pretty much touched myself up with the singles so far, and I really like what I hear. Favorites aat this point are probably Ruling Me, Buddy Holly, and Perfect Situation.

I guess I was kind of wondering if there was any new material in the works?

U rite, I so srryz!!1!!!

Maladroit was probably the last album of theirs I really enjoyed, and even that one was enjoyed to a lesser degree than the three before it. I really loved them during the period of those first four albums though. Saw them on the Green tour (about a week after September 11th, probably the most lengthy security screening I've ever seen to get into a concert), and then again during the Maladroit tour. Both shows were fantastic.

The albums after Maladroit have all had some nice moments, but typically didn't keep my interest. I can't even think of what songs were on many of them without looking at the track listings.

I can't quite describe how much Blue and Pinkerton meant to me when I was 13. Nor how much I hate what they've become. I'm not sure if can say I'm a Weezer fan at this point or not.

WTF?

Weezer-Everything-Will-Be-Alright-in-the-End.jpg

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

In a way, it reminds me of the freaky artwork from the last Yeah Yeah Yeahs album. Still looking forward to this one.

Initial listen... meh.

Still hoping that Ocasek's production might rub off in a positive way for most of the other songs though.

Back
Top Bottom