Watch the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast Tonight (Dec 14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our online friendship has ended.

:wink:

Don't worry, I have not seen or read anything Twilight; just remember hearing the song over the previews...and a few times on the local alternative station

Bring on The Cure dammit

I can't get over how skinny he is, he looks like a complete different person. I actually thought they had someone else filling in when I first saw him. Mind blowing.

The weight loss had to have been pretty recent, too, 'cause I remember they performed 'I Will Possess Your Heart' on Letterman a few months ago and he didn't look so skinny. Good for him.

I really hope they play that song, btw.

Wow, it's been a while since I've listened to these guys, I can't think of the title of this song for the life of me.

I hope he's not on drugs, he's acting hella goofy. Can't stand still.

Did you not see the Snow Patrol guy? Some lead singers are just strange.

I'm just saying, he's about 20-30 lbs lighter than he was a few months ago and acting much stranger than I'm used to seeing him act live.

Regardless, Soul Meets Body rules.

I'm just saying, he's about 20-30 lbs lighter than he was a few months ago and acting much stranger than I'm used to seeing him act live.

Regardless, Soul Meets Body rules.

I knew where you were going with that, but good lord, have I noticed lately that some lead singers just don't seem to know what to do with themselves when they're up on that stage.

This version of I Will Possess Your Heart is the best performance from any band so far. The arrangement kicks so much ass.

Yeah, I like Cath... as well.

At some point we should play a game called "Guess The Killers setlist"

I'm gonna say Human, Spaceman, When You Were Young, Mr. Brightside, Somebody Told Me. Not in that order. And maybe some more?

Back
Top Bottom