Viva La Vida is a plagiarism!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, that was a different ripoff.

But I can understand you forgetting which was which, given how many people like to bring to our attention.

Well, it's not an invention, it stays there, the sounds are similar. Full stop. But in the end, I don't give a damn about that, it was just a curious thing. They all should copy each other, who cares about........................:shrug:

hmmm....I was starting to forget about this whole Coldplay thing.....

This is funny :lol:

OMG, music has been using some of the same chord progressions and time signatures for hundreds of years, I can't believe it!!11!11!!!

:eek:

They also altered "Viva la Vida" to sound a bit more like the Satriani song, by the way.

LeMaC = Conspiracy Theorist

174.jpg

Black is white, guys... and white is black.

I know, I used to listen to him a bit in high scholl - him and Steve Vai and...the cliffs of dover guy. All that guitar music. I didn't know it was still around, and it honestly bores the crap out of me.

Great instrumentation, mediocre songwriting.

I'm with Uber and LeMeL on this. I too used to own a few Satriana albums, and I think he's amazing at guitar. That said, being amazing on a technical level is not something that's important, necessary, or even related to making good music.

I'm with Uber and LeMeL on this. I too used to own a few Satriana albums, and I think he's amazing at guitar. That said, being amazing on a technical level is not something that's important, necessary, or even related to making good music.

That's a good point, but sometimes not always true...........guitar players who haven't good technics or technics at all, just stay always on the same chords, playing boring melodies and solos, which you can actually rely to a lack of technics, because the ideas remain kind of stuck

Boys, there is something I don't understand. Personnally, it was the first time for me of talking of coldplay here, nor have I ever took part in other threads, so I don't know what you have been talking about them in other threads, but I kinda understand it is an on old discussion. I got sent this file of a friend of mine and I posted it here just for curiousity. What I don't understand is this: why should you comment so bored when you're bored with this theme, acting like someone is hitting you with a whip? Just don't post, ain't it simple? When you don't like a song, just skip forward.........

Back
Top Bottom