Triple J's Tom Ballard To Be Farewelled With On Air Execution: Source

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Tom, aka 'Tom', of wacky morning breakfast duo 'Tom and Alex' was really looking forward to 'the best' send off ever when he farewells the station Friday. Little does he know that Triple J's surprise sendoff involves an execution which will be recorded and put on youtbutt.

Tom will be survived by 'Alex' (not even his real name), who next year will share the breakfast slot with a talking pig, or possibly the Doctor, who will alternately shout and mumble in that way he does.

NO, don't bring back Wil and Adam. Well Adam was ok but Wil is an unfunny tosser.

Maybe bring in one of those two guys who get gigs cause they have Scottish accents and are therefore hilarious (unlike Billy Connolly who actually is).

I was totally onboard with this thread until those heinous lies about Wil Anderson. For shame, Kieran, for shame.

Was too young to ever hear her on the radio, but she is a real asshole on social media. A lesbian who actively campaigns against same-sex marriage because she doesn't like marriage. Good for fucking you, but why do you think you speak for the gay community?

And don't get me started on Mikey Robbins. Ugh.

That was such a good show. Paul McDermott is a legend. But Mikey Robbins is awful and there's something about Clare Hooper that puts me off. Was always saved by the guests, Paul and all the stupid gimmicks.

Good News Week was fucked ever since it was resurrected to be a product placement vehicle for Channel Ten and a retirement home for Mikey Robbins.

Back
Top Bottom