The White Stripes - Icky Thump, Etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow...I'd love to have a listen to this album if anyone is kind enough to send it to me...

ma_galazin@yahoo.com

No worries...I bought the KOL and Arcade Fire albums for a measly $10 each when they were released even though I had them on my comp a few weeks early...I'm a collector.

I'm sick of this band. Icky Thump is a bore, why can't they just disappear and stop polluting the airwaves.

intedomine said:
I'm sick of this band. Icky Thump is a bore, why can't they just disappear and stop polluting the airwaves.

JJJ Flog it. Change to Fox FM or something, some station that doesn't know that the white stripes exist.

Anywho..Just completed my first complete run through of the album

!!!!COOOOOOOOOOOOOQWEEEEEEEST!!!!

The whole album is pretty damn fantastic!!....I love little ghost so the whole Pricky Thorn/St Andrew thing I dig. Effect & Cause is very "Rated X"...but still awesome. i just love Rag and Bone and I'm Slowly Turning Into *goes back to listen to the whole thing again*

bono_man2002 said:

JJJ Flog it. Change to Fox FM or something, some station that doesn't know that the white stripes exist.

Anywho..Just completed my first complete run through of the album

!!!!COOOOOOOOOOOOOQWEEEEEEEST!!!!

The whole album is pretty damn fantastic!!....I love little ghost so the whole Pricky Thorn/St Andrew thing I dig. Effect & Cause is very "Rated X"...but still awesome. i just love Rag and Bone and I'm Slowly Turning Into *goes back to listen to the whole thing again*

Where did you find the album? I'd love to hear it also!

bono_man2002 said:

My friend downloaded it from the mininova torrent site (i think) I'd love to e-mail it to you or something, but i'm stuck on dial up.

Well, I posted my email above...just a reminder if anyone is kind enough:

ma_galazin@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

intedomine said:
My posts are a bore, why can't they just disappear and stop polluting this thread.

smielephantin7.gif

Bigloader, you've got mail.

And a wooden box and an alley full of rocks was all I had to care about, oh well, oh well, oh well

:drool:

inmyplace13 said:

I'm going by what I saw on P4K. We'll see for sure in the coming days. I'm going to try to get tickets regardless and make my decision about skipping Dylan later on down the road.

I'll be keeping my eyes open as well, I'd love to see them at Stubb's. :drool:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Bring on the Gin Blossoms...

They're right behind The Beatles, U2, and the Stones guys, but they're definitely in front of ABBA.

Icky Thump is the shit :dance:

It's official, Icky Thump is busting my balls 5 ways to Sunday.

I can't wait until June 19th.

inmyplace13,

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#30

Altering other member's quotes is unacceptable.

I'm positive that you are already aware of this rule, but if you need a reminder, there it is. It's bad enough to break that rule, but doing it so that it insults another member is even worse. I agree that if a member isn't keen on a topic, he or she may be better off not posting in that thread, but that still doesn't give you a license to be insulting.

White Stripes Wednesday! :bonodrum:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/events/whitestripeswednesday.shtml

Sounds like a great thing: Interviews, performances...hope they podcast this so I can listen :drool:

Also, looks like this guy is the opening act for the upcoming North American tour: http://www.indian.co.uk/dansartain/

“Dan Sartain is smoother than buckskin. Dan Sartain is funkier than ten cans of razor bump solution. Dan Sartain is mellower that Mister A’s Cordon Bleu. Dan Sartain is as righteous as Webster’s definition of truth. Dan Sartain is a man of many moods and many grooves, but more important…Dan Sartain is the ‘Ivory Godfather’ and we needed one for so very long.”

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom