The Rolling Stones Survivor - Final - Round 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite song.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Street Fighting Man gets the boot, with 5 votes.

Only four songs left :hyper:.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite track.

Threads are open 24 hours, except when I remember to make them on weekends.

Onwards.

This is extremely difficult. I think You Can't Always Get What You Want is probably the song that should go, but I love it so much and I'm tempted to vote for Gimme Shelter here... is that sacrilege? I don't know. Don't care, either.

Yep, Gimme Shelter. Just don't have the same connection with it as I have with the other three.

Fuck the two of you for voting for Sympathy for the Devil.

You voted for Gimme Shelter and therefore lost the right to call out anyone ever again.

Last edited:
It has to be time for Can't Always Get What You Want. Tries to be epic but falls just short, lacking the grit, edge, and swagger of the other songs remaining.

I really should listen to more Stones. I didn't even know those songs were both on Let it Bleed, and I'm now hearing No Expectations, and it's fucking lovely.

I really should listen to more Stones. I didn't even know those songs were both on Let it Bleed, and I'm now hearing No Expectations, and it's fucking lovely.

Yes. I mean, the whole discography would be a slog, but the run from Beggars to Exile needs to be heard in full by any serious music fan.

Yes. I mean, the whole discography would be a slog, but the run from Beggars to Exile needs to be heard in full by any serious music fan.

I had a lot of fun working my way through *most* of it, but yeah, I would never suggest listening to the whole thing.

Cobbs, when I get to work, I'll write you a list of the ones I think you should check out, besides the obvious 4.

Fuck yeah let's do a fucking Prince survivor. It's gonna be so hard for people to hear the songs though unless they own them/download illegally. Shit is hard to find.

Outkast for sure, i need to go through their discography again.

Didn't get a chance to vote here but i'm okay with this outcome. :up:

Back
Top Bottom