The National - Trouble Will Find Anthony Fantano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

let's be clear though... Bob's Burgers is the absolute worst show of all time, animated or not. It's appalling. The only potentially redeeming quality that it has is that forces me to re-examine my own life. "How can such absolute dog-shite get primetime viewing when I'm sat here doing things that are far more noteworthy and humorous?"

Truly. I guarantee you I can write a better show. Only take my phenomenal posts here on Interference as evidence and not a single person could disagree.

Bob's Burgers is at least 30 times better than the Cleveland Show, though I'm not really a fan of either.

I've never heard of either of the shows in question and can I just say..... this is probably the last time I'll ever appear on television.

I've actually heard from people who have good taste that Bob's Burgers isn't terrible. I'm certainly not making an effort to watch it, but that's not the hill I'm dying on in the fight for worst television show.

I'd heard good things about it, and watched a handful of episodes this last year, while browsing On Demand because I was bored. I thought it was decent. I like the two daughters.

And being an Archer fan, it's funny just to hear H. Jon Benjamin doing the voice of Bob, because .... it's Archer.

The first three years of Family Guy were great. The remaining ten have been absolutely horrendous.

Coach McGuirk :up:

Netflix keeps recommending it because I watched home movies and archer. I had no idea that was why, nor do I consider a voice actor to be a reason to check out a different cartoon (I assumed it was another family guy spin off, or potentially worse, an unrelated imitation of one. So I avoided it like the plague I assumed it to be). I'm still not going to watch it.

Coach McGuirk :up:

Netflix keeps recommending it because I watched home movies and archer. I had no idea that was why, nor do I consider a voice actor to be a reason to check out a different cartoon (I assumed it was another family guy spin off, or potentially worse, an unrelated imitation of one. So I avoided it like the plague I assumed it to be). I'm still not going to watch it.

Some voice actors really are worth it, though, because their voice ends up being the character. McGuirk is one of those voice actors.

One of the reasons I stuck with Family Guy as long as I did was Warburton.

Truth be told, I gave archer a shot because someone a work was watching it and I heard McGuirk...

Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers is one of Amazon's Cyber "Monday" (I believe they're going all week) lightning deals tomorrow afternoon (12pm here - Mountain Standard Time).

Green Gloves - Slow Show - Apartment Story is a gorgeous trio on Boxer. Love all three and love hearing them back to back.

Slowpoke.gif

Kahlua. All day.

Then again, that's probably one of the worst things you could spend all day drinking.

:shrug: I didn't know exactly what was in it. I didn't care enough to google it either, though. That sounds fucking gross.

Please help me with one of the musical mysteries of my iTunes library...

I have a track from The National titled "On, Caledonia" apparently from 2004. It is a 51 second instrumental banjo track, I think. I have it as track 8 on Cherry Tree, but I can't recall why.

This is one of the handful of tracks that mysteriously matched when I signed up for iTunes Match a couple of years ago, but isn't for sale in the iTunes store.

Anyone know where this came from?

Just got tickets to a screening of Mistaken for Strangers five minutes from my house at a great cinema where Matt will be on hand for a Q&A :up:

Back
Top Bottom