The Killers - Day And Age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really like it. I've heard "Spaceman" as well, in a video from a live show [not sure if it's posted earlier in this thread]. I might just like that song better, but "Human" is very cool. Different from what's out there right now.

Catman you got mail...and Horizon, Spaceman is an awesome song. I saw them live this past August and they played it live, definitely looking forward to hearing it on the new cd.

I threw together a impromptu best of to get hyped for the new album, which will no doubt need adjustment once I hear the new songs. There are a few transitions I really like on here, liek Sam's Town acoustic > Bones, Brightside > Human > Tranquilize, and ending with the Murder Trilogy > Exitlude.

1. Sam's Town (abbey road version)
2. Bones
3. Somebody Told Me
4. Read My Mind
5. Mr. Brightside
6. Human
7. Tranquilize
8. Under the Gun (original version)
9. When You Were Young
10. For Reasons Unknown
11. Smile Like You Mean It
12. Shadowplay
13. All These Things That I've Done
14. Bling (Confessions of a King)
15. Leave Your Burbon on the Shelf
16. Midnight Show
17. Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
18. Exitlude
Bonus - Don't Shoot Me Santa

I threw together a impromptu best of to get hyped for the new album, which will no doubt need adjustment once I hear the new songs. There are a few transitions I really like on here, liek Sam's Town acoustic > Bones, Brightside > Human > Tranquilize, and ending with the Murder Trilogy > Exitlude.

1. Sam's Town (abbey road version)
2. Bones
3. Somebody Told Me
4. Read My Mind
5. Mr. Brightside
6. Human
7. Tranquilize
8. Under the Gun (original version)
9. When You Were Young
10. For Reasons Unknown
11. Smile Like You Mean It
12. Shadowplay
13. All These Things That I've Done
14. Bling (Confessions of a King)
15. Leave Your Burbon on the Shelf
16. Midnight Show
17. Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
18. Exitlude
Bonus - Don't Shoot Me Santa

Nice list, but no love for Glamorous Indie Rock 'n Roll? I think it's one of their best songs. :drool:

Nice list, but no love for Glamorous Indie Rock 'n Roll? I think it's one of their best songs. :drool:

I was listening to it this morning and was going to throw it in somewhere, there would be like 10 minutes left on the disc. I'm afraid with the new album the Murder trilogy will probably be axed, or at least Midnight Show. Jenny and Bourbon are must-haves, though.

They're gonna be playing 3 pre-album gigs in the states and 1 in the UK.
Vegas - 10/20
San Fran - 10/21
NYC - 10/24
London - 11/3

"Are we human or are we dancers" ??????????

ROFLMAO, sorry can't take this one seriously.

Hot Fuss was great, Sam's town was a bit "meh" with Brandon's vocals all over the place except where they should be, and this is downright embarrassing

They're gonna be playing 3 pre-album gigs in the states and 1 in the UK.
Vegas - 10/20
San Fran - 10/21
NYC - 10/24
London - 11/3

yep, saw this email. I am a Victim (in their fanclub). Wish I could go see the nyc show but it aint gonna happen.. Will wait for the official tour and go see them again in my area.

I like the new track, but as always with the Killers I just kind of like it, they're never awesome or cutting edge, but they are fun to listen to sometimes.

that new song is rubbish!

It really dissapoints me as i was a big killers fan

"Are we human or are we denser?">>>>>>>>>>>"I got soul but I'm not a souljah"

Well, I tried to get tickets this morning for The Killers in New York. I went on exactly at 10 am, when the tickets went on sale. After taking literally 10 seconds to type in that code thing on ticketmaster, they were all sold out.

So I noticed a link on the ticketmaster's page to go to stubhub.com for scalped tickets. I had no intention of doing that but I went to see how many tickets were bought by scalpers. There are literally between 20 and 30 scalpers selling anywhere from 2 to 12 tickets per scalper. This is absolutely insane. I just want to know, did anyone here manage to get tickets or did they all go to the scalpers?

I don't mind missing out just cause it sold out. But it pisses me off when I lose tickets to scalpers.

I got tickets to the NYC show but I'm a member of the Victims so I got mine on Thursday. They're gonna be playing this Saturday on SNL as well.

Could Brandon Flowers' vocals be any more over-produced?

The song's alright... like Kanye's new track, it didn't floor me, but I'm still excited for their new albums.

Taking a while to grow on me.

Whatever the lyric really is, I'm gonna stick with "Are We Dancer?". Just sounds fucking bizarre

Back
Top Bottom