The Killers - Day And Age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when I get home, I'll reupload on mega upload, always seems to be quicker for me. if you want a copy you can email me at dan.smee@gmail.com ill do my best. Don't flood the page with requests is my point, I wont respond to requests because this thread should be about album discussion.

I'll be available to send some out in about an hour and a half

Hey whats up all you crazy, illegal downloader Killers listeners! I found a link on the ol' Last.fm shoutbox and I just got the album. Listening to 'Losing Touch' right now.

I guess I'll post my thoughts on the album as I make my way through it. I've got nothing better to do...

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

Alright, just finished up my first spin through it. I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed Sam's Town on first listen. Goodnight, Travel Well is a very nice closer. I had already heard and loved Human and Spaceman...in fact Human is one of my favorite songs of the year. So that helps out. I'll have to listen to it again tomorrow to get a better feeling for the other songs.

I'm not really digging it yet, I loved Sam's Town from the very first moment, Apart from Human, I'm not really sold.........but the keyword is YET!

Back
Top Bottom