The Killers - Battle Born

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you recall incorrectly. i went to both U2 shows at Capital One.

I also narc'd on the GA line the previous friday when they were trying to set up and get their friends signed up before making it public. it's one of my favorite moments as a U2 fan, actually.

Gosh what was it then, all I remember was it was Irvine and I and he texted you and something something something it’s a work night something something. Probably cracked a mascot joke since it’s like the lowest hanging fruit.

I still can’t believe there are entitled list junkies who show up 3 days in advance to pretend-wait-for-3-days.

Gosh what was it then, all I remember was it was Irvine and I and he texted you and something something something it’s a work night something something. Probably cracked a mascot joke since it’s like the lowest hanging fruit.

I still can’t believe there are entitled list junkies who show up 3 days in advance to pretend-wait-for-3-days.
Could have been the JT30 show at FedEx. I had just started /moved down here and didn't have tickets to that (but had for both nights at MetLife a week later)

I had to listen to Boy right after, it's the better song (so far).
New album coming soon, maybe?

Flowers just said it's likely to be an EP, so they'll likely release one soon and continue work on a full length, which could be in a different vein from the recent singles.

Yeah, that article seemed to single-handedly spark the Doomsday talk amongst The Killers fandom, it looks like! Some are thinking it's the end of the band or whatever else.

Spin aside, my guess is Brandon's just debating what's to come, like anyone else at that point in their career. There is a rumor he has been recording a new solo album at the band's studio too. So either way, I don't think the music will stop anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom