The Cure Survivor - Final - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite

• One Hundred years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Hanging Garden

• A Night Like This

• Pictures of You

• Disintegration

• Play for Today

• A Forest

• Primary

• All Cats are Grey

• The Funeral Party

• Just Like Heaven

• Boys Don't Cry

• 10:15 Saturday Night

• Jumping Someone Else's Train

• Charlotte Sometimes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Well, "A Strange Day" put up a good fight, but in a double elimination, it finally faced defeat. Together, it and "The Walk" get the boot.

This is a great looking batch of songs now.

Can't decide what to vote for. Fascination Street is definitely my least favorite from Disintegration, but there are a couple of others in the same league.

Alright, what the hell. A 3-vote cushion should keep anything better from elimination.

Fascination Street is definitely my least favorite from Disintegration

Sorry, Fascination Street is definitely my least favorite from THIS BATCH from Disintegration. Last Dance and Same Deep Water As You are weaker IMO.

Good thing you corrected yourself before anyone could annihilate you for your opinion.

It's still like my 8th favorite. I'm just not in a Fascination Street frame of mind when I listen to Disintegration.

I hate all of you for what you did to A Strange Day.

Don't know why we're ganging up on Fascination Street when Lovesong is still here.

I've never really found Lovesong that interesting. :shrug:

OH NOEZ TEH CURE HAVE A SONG PEOPLE LlKE KILL IT WITH FIRE

I don't recall ever hearing it on radio or anything. It certainly pales in popularity compared to A Forest, which I hear everywhere in Melbourne, and you don't see me advocating A Forest's elimination.

(And I've quite vocally defended Friday I'm in Love.)

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a matter of where you live. I've never heard A Forest on the radio, though I would love to. Lovesong is definitely played weekly. Hell, I've heard it in a mall.

(In Between Days is the other song I was alluding to with my complaint, I hear that one all the time)

I wish I lived somewhere where In Between Days was on the radio. I normally hear A Forest and Boys Don't Cry when I'm out, but then again that's generally at trendy/hipster pubs.

As far as commercial radio goes, I struggle to recall ever hearing any Cure on it apart from Friday I'm In Love.

I missed in between days yesterday when getting lunch. Caught the last few bars.

Back
Top Bottom