The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: are you kidding me, the last song is going to be a rehash of the other songs?

there's this weird weed vender right by my apartment somehow. oooh that was the sign, as this album is only enjoyable when you're intoxicated.

why can't we rehash the sword fight song or three days, this is bullshit. fuck your story. that would be way more fun!

:lol: are you kidding me, the last song is going to be a rehash of the other songs?

This is nothing compared to how they had a suite of songs that lasted for an entire fucking decade across like five albums, only to conclude with a song that just plagiarised from the preceding parts.

there's this weird weed vender right by my apartment somehow. oooh that was the sign, as this album is only enjoyable when you're intoxicated.

I kind of wish I'd got high before listening to this.

"Peace has at last been restored to The Empire and the people now pledge their allegiance to a new way of life; A better life where art and creative individualism are celebrated and the astonishing power of music made by humans is treasured and enjoyed by all once again, and so it shall be forever."

It would bring a tear to my eye if it weren't so unspeakably stupid.

I'd rate that...

ZUsMKN5.gif
/10

Last edited:
Suffice it to say that I did not hear an album so terrible through all of 2015.

I feel sorry for everybody named Gabriel.

Almost everybody.

"Peace has at last been restored to The Empire and the people now pledge their allegiance to a new way of life; A better life where art and creative individualism are celebrated and the astonishing power of music made by humans is treasured and enjoyed by all once again, and so it shall be forever."

It would bring a tear to my eye if it weren't so unspeakably stupid.

My question is, what happens if a new artist comes along again that makes the sort of music these guys deem as crappy? Are they going to have to go on yet another epic quest to restore things?

so if you guys were to review this album , what score would you give? I'd give 1/10

I would give it 8/10 for the comedic value. I don't even want those 130 min of my life back. Well, except for that part where it really dragged.

My question is, what happens if a new artist comes along again that makes the sort of music these guys deem as crappy? Are they going to have to go on yet another epic quest to restore things?

It said and so it shall be forever

FOREVER

FOREVER

I think for the next album, they should re-tell it from the NOMACS side of the story.

I gave it a 1.5/5 on RYM because I don't give out enough of those, but in all honesty I have no idea how to rate it. It's horrible garbage, but I got what I wanted out of it. No complaints here.

Now, please enjoy this far superior rock opera that The ASTONISHING was obviously based upon:

You're telling me I could have listened to this album in a single minute?

Nah, like IWB, I'm glad I sat through all 130. That was fucking awful, but fucking funny. My life was less for not having that in it. My life was also better for not having that in it. But you know.

It's a terrible album but I'm going to listen to Three Days now any time I want to laugh hysterically. Well, no, I'm never listening to anything off this thing again. But that was fucking hilarious.

It's a terrible album but I'm going to listen to Three Days now any time I want to laugh hysterically. Well, no, I'm never listening to anything off this thing again.

YES

That one should have been released as a single, not The Gift of Music. Just really confuse the hell out of everybody.

Back
Top Bottom