The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so let me get this straight. the NOMACS decscended to save music via revolution? even though they don't really have the answer?

He's not just the leader of the Ravenskill militia, guys. He's also proving why concept albums are A TERRIBLE IDEA.

If you can't sing it out of the context of your dumb fucking story, DON'T SING IT.

so let me get this straight. the NOMACS decscended to save music via revolution? even though they don't really have the answer?

I'm going to start doing research on their shitty website the second I run out of things to say about the music, which will be very soon.

wait, there's really a story? i thought i was just making up a bullshit story to go with the godawful lyrics. i'm actually ok with the guitarwank, i'm immune to that stuff.

omg this thing to the dying wife. i don't even remember what i was saying.

oh yeah, the piano cracks me up, and i like the video game music part cos it's so hilarious. i didn't know dream theater did that. did they do that before? not the DT i've heard. it's so out of place here, like someone told them hey you need to get your head out of 1989 and put some sonic the hedgehog shit in here.

I wonder if the map on the website shows where this album is going.

I don't see an arse on the map for it to go up.

Oh my god here's LORD NAFARYUS. LaBrie is so fucking bad trying to sing in different characters.

Hahaha the Lord Nefarious song sounds exactly like every bad cabaret villain song ever.

At least they're up on their Disney flicks.

oh yeah, the piano cracks me up, and i like the video game music part cos it's so hilarious. i didn't know dream theater did that. did they do that before? not the DT i've heard. it's so out of place here, like someone told them hey you need to get your head out of 1989 and put some sonic the hedgehog shit in here.

This is basically a parody of what they've been releasing for the last few albums. Which in turn seemed to be a parody of what they'd released on the few albums before that. Which in turn seemed to be a parody of when they'd actually not been totally shit.

Hey, Lord Nafaryus treasures Faythe more than all the diamonds in his crown.

This is the stupidest story I've ever heard.

OH who is the savior in the square? does he bring music with him!!!!!!

*Goes cross-eyed*

This looks like WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much work for an album. Could make for one hell of an epic fanfic story or something, though.

Also, this thread is cracking me up.

Petrucci said this was inspired by Game of Thrones and Star Wars. So, yes, it's truly dreadful fanfic put to music.

Back
Top Bottom