The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're cramming full sentences of exposition into the lyrics at this point. Not even trying to make it entertaining.

By the way, everyone, Dream Theater are not only going on tour, but they will be PLAYING THIS ALBUM IN FULL.

IN. FUCKING. FULL.

I'm gonna buy tickets to every gig! :happy:

when i create the game, it's going to be a horrible f2p mmo called ROBOTS VS BARDS and you can either be one of these ravenskill "heroes" or a NOMAC(S?) and you can fight each other guitar-hero style chosing from a variety of "weapons." basically, if you want to be the trumpet or the nintendo or the piano, you can be. you don't have to be petrucci's guitar.

when i create the game, it's going to be a horrible f2p mmo called ROBOTS VS BARDS and you can either be one of these ravenskill "heroes" or a NOMAC(S?) and you can fight each other guitar-hero style chosing from a variety of "weapons." basically, if you want to be the trumpet or the nintendo or the piano, you can be. you don't have to be petrucci's guitar.

:lmao:

I would totally play this game.

Maybe you should write to Petrucci and offer him your services to make this ASTONISHING game.

I don't even know who LaBrie is singing as any more, because his characterisation abilities are basically non-existent.

:lmao:

I would totally play this game.

Maybe you should write to Petrucci and offer him your services to make this ASTONISHING game.

i don't know, i'm a little afraid he may try to give me sporadic feedback and advice.

The last three songs have been about entirely unnecessary side characters that are here simply to clutter the plot.

The X Aspect might be the most egregious example so far of a mediocre song that's turned completely intolerable by having this narrative tied to it.

I can't believe how much is to go. This is abominably shit, but it's bringing me so much joy through hilarity.

it's really fucked up to say this, but i guess loosely if you take mack's mention of king crimson into account it's not as far off as it seems: but there's stuff about this song that reminds me of songs on bad religion's more cringeworthy later 90s albums.

it's really fucked up to say this, but i guess loosely if you take mack's mention of king crimson into account it's not as far off as it seems: but there's stuff about this song that reminds me of songs on bad religion's more cringeworthy later 90s albums.

I just mentioned KC as I can only react to that buzzword which is "prog." But I figure DT is closer to Rush in 2112 era, though

Back
Top Bottom