The Australian Pink Floyd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adypole

Refugee
I live where I don't wanna drown, but god I'm goin
Has any one seen them? I'm a new Pink Floyd fan and already they are one of my favourites...which means I couldn't miss the chance for tickets to the Australian Pink Floyd who are coming to Nottingham this year. Has anyone here seen them? What did you think?

i don't know. i don't think they ever play in AUSTRALIA. :lol:

i saw The Pink Floyd Experience though, and they were very good, and The Australian Pink Floyd are meant to be among the best tribute bands there is, so...

I seen the Australian Pink Floyd 2 years ago and they are/were Amazing!!! Not to be missed for a Pink Floyd fan IMHO, despite having the music down to a tee, there voices are ridiculously accurate, the light and prop show is also spot on, I think after the Pulse tour in 1994(?) Pink Floyd gave the band part of their lighting rig,

There are a perfect cover band, and just to sum it up I think it speaks volumes that Dave Gilmour booked these guys to play his 60th birthday!!!

Arrgh... tribute acts. I thought this thread was going to be about some Australian band deemed the local equivalent of Pink Floyd. I was guessing, Augie March (not based on their last album, God knows).

The Australian Jim Morrison, Dave Graney, is alive and well however.

Dave
wouldn't it be cool to come on stage
through some helicopter blades?

I saw them play my local conference centre back in about 2004, they were amazing and caused me to become an even bigger Floyd fan as a result. I remember the lightshow and set list were perfect. I also think it speaks volumes that a tribute act can be good enough to play arenas like the Manchester Evening News arena!!

Back
Top Bottom