That one song you would almost consider breaking the 5th commandment to hear live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not the biggest Radiohead fan but I'd love to hear How to Disappear Completely live.

PJ Harvey - Sheela Na Gig (seen her 6 times, never played it)
Muse - Sing for Absolution
Nick Cave & Bad Seeds - Loverman

Out of never-going-to-happen ones, Shine on You Crazy Diamond :drool:

U2 - The Fly, Mysterious Ways, Bad (I missed them both by one show on the Vertigo tour)
Radiohead - The National Anthem (In the top 5 of Radiohead's live songs for me)
Nine Inch Nails - In This Twilight (I'm seeing them in New York in a couple of weeks. It's their last tour so I hope I get a chance to see it)

i think so...

i am STILL pissed off i wasn't allowed to go to melbourne II. almost three years on i'm still pissed off.

Well I didn't see Melbourne I, so we're even :wink:

PJ Harvey - Sheela Na Gig (seen her 6 times, never played it)
I was pissed off she didn't play Good Fortune the one time I saw her, so yeah that song.

Acrobat, of course... :sad:

And Knopfler performing Tunnel of Love live (I heard that he decided not to play it on tours since his father died). Darn, I'm too young.
I'd love to hear Sultans of Swing live... that Alchemy version is off tha hook. And Romeo and Juliet too.

A few years ago I would have said Bad, but fortunately they played it at the Vertigo show I went to. So now, my top U2 song would probably be UTEOTW or Stuck, which both have a shot next month! :hyper:

As far as non-U2, I would have to say Desperado by Eagles. That song is my second favorite song ever, and to hear Henley do it live would be unbelievable. And yes, I'm aware that I could probably go to any bar in any town and hear someone singing it, but still...

I'd break the 10th commandment in order to hear Slint's 'Good Morning, Captain' live.

Back
Top Bottom